One Day Special products are dire!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Apart from the Tefal Actifry last Monday, they haven't sold anything else that you could identify as "Big Brands", as they promised.

It's the same old generic crap priced even more extortionately high than before.

Really, I hope the creditors pull the plug and the channels sold to owners who can make the network more interesting and profitable.

Not only that...but it's it's still the same shoddy practice of overly priced p&p. When the new format launched they said there would be variable postage - actually the vast majority of One Day Specials are still the £7.99, while some are £6.99. Take the candles on at the moment - £6.99 for a tiny box of wicks and colouring? Absolutely outrageous.

Add into this that their delivery is 10 working days and you realise quite how awful it is.

Yes, the floating candle set is just a pointless waste of money.

What's so 'special' about it?

Really, I hope the creditors pull the plug and the channels sold to owners who can make the network more interesting and profitable.

Nobody's going to buy the bid brand (as that's technically what they will be doing) for £68 million.

No Apple or Samsung products, no big brand name fragrances no big brand gardening products, still pound land products you can buy at pound stores, give us a break with fashion, why would you buy on the t.v ? YOUR NOT listening bid, they just do exclusive products. Lots of complaints on facebook and twitterabout the format is a copy of iw. Does anybody like the new format or should it go back to original format ?.

"iMedia blaze 7' tablet"

Big brands my arse. £75 for a shitty tablet you can buy for £50 on eBay.

Apart from the Tefal Actifry last Monday, they haven't sold anything else that you could identify as "Big Brands", as they promised.

It's the same old generic crap priced even more extortionately high than before.

What do you mean? I saw that Peter Sherlock's Divine Decadence was a One Day Special last week!

I always thought that these One Day Specials were meant to be just that? They'd be there for One Day and that would be it (unless they decided to bring them back as a special at a later date). Sherlock was on earlier and less than a week after his Divine Decadence was a special, he was selling it on his shift amongst the usual assorted bits and bobs.

Oh no, not more bliddy Cyclax
It's the ODS with Neil tonight..........purleez, how much more have they got to flog for goodness sake??!!

It's the ODS with Neil tonight..........purleez, how much more have they got to flog for goodness sake??!!

I'll have you know Miss Deedee that Cyclax is a quality product. Shiny Faced Herrington said so to Mr Mike Mason earlier this evening. So it must be true!

I'll have you know Miss Deedee that Cyclax is a quality product. Shiny Faced Herrington said so to Mr Mike Mason earlier this evening. So it must be true!

Humblest apologies Muttley, I'm so sorry I dissed Cyclax, I should have listened to Shiny Face and Neil, I won't make such a rash assumption again :mysmilie_514:

Humblest apologies Muttley, I'm so sorry I dissed Cyclax, I should have listened to Shiny Face and Neil, I won't make such a rash assumption again :mysmilie_514:

It's rash and unfair assumptions such as these that, quite rightly, infuriate people like Waynetta.

In future please consider your words more carefully deedee.

They sell Cyclax down my local market for 49p a bottle (real big ones), it simply has to be quality at those prices. I feel like running down there now and stocking up with several hundred bottles as the price is bound to rocket now the "experts" on Bid have endorsed it.

They sell Cyclax down my local market for 49p a bottle (real big ones), it simply has to be quality at those prices. I feel like running down there now and stocking up with several hundred bottles as the price is bound to rocket now the "experts" on Bid have endorsed it.

I could swear I've seen it in our Poundshop a while ago

Wonder why the Landlady spends such an extortionate amount (and I'm meaning an eye watering amount here according to rentboy) on her cream, when she could have Cyclax?

And more bliddy Elizabeth Grant too!!!!!!!!!

I do like her face creams/serums but these clowns only do the body cream.

'Oooo look, there's hardly any left in the pot, everybody that works here looks to have had their hand in the jar as it's just so good'

No, the same pot is used over and over for demo purposes you twonk

urr Peter Sherlock is smothering himself in more grease, he literally makes me feel sick when he does that.

He also needs to pay attention to those coughing adverts, he's been coughing for about 2 months now.

urr Peter Sherlock is smothering himself in more grease, he literally makes me feel sick when he does that.

He also needs to pay attention to those coughing adverts, he's been coughing for about 2 months now.

It would be beneath me to suggest the constant coughing is caused by the highly potent fumes given off by 'Divine Decadence'.

Therefore I won't.

Latest posts

Back