Blimey - 1/2 decent jewellery on best of bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mipsy

Registered Shopper
Best of bid are currently showing solid sterling silver amber jewellery. Also the rings have a range of sizes to choose from and the price is not too bad either. A big step up from the god awful gold tone opal and crystal jewellery tat they normally sell.

They also had some Italian 9ct Gold although I thought £65 plus charges was perhaps a bit steep for 1.9 grams

Was the weight on the graphics Wirral?

Further to your question they were selling more Gold on Friday and while there was some verbal confirmation there were no on screen graphics confirming gram weight during the sales I watched.

There was on some Sterling Silver though, possibly because the gram weight was higher.

Further to your question they were selling more Gold on Friday and while there was some verbal confirmation there were no on screen graphics confirming gram weight during the sales I watched.

There was on some Sterling Silver though, possibly because the gram weight was higher.

Still kept some of their old tricks then?

I'm sure if/when it's a decent gold weight, it'll be up there

Still kept some of their old tricks then?

I'm sure if/when it's a decent gold weight, it'll be up there

Indeed, these were less than 2 grams and (in my opinion) very, very expensive.

But in fairness to The Dirty Peter he did mention the gram weight more than usual, i'd say so anyway.

However, for me he seemed to struggle somewhat with this jewellery probably because many of his past tactics simply aren't appropriate with a fixed price.

Indeed, these were less than 2 grams and (in my opinion) very, very expensive.

But in fairness to The Dirty Peter he did mention the gram weight more than usual, i'd say so anyway.

However, for me he seemed to struggle somewhat with this jewellery probably because many of his past tactics simply aren't appropriate with a fixed price.

I think a nice little move to Blackpool would suit him, working with the lovely Helen Bates at Sofaworld

I'm hardly watching it now. Makes me laugh how they put together three products in a half hour 'for the ome' and they have a set of bedding, some towels and maybe a vase, all colour coordinated. Who in their right mind would spend £7.99 x 3 alone for all that and wait for up to 3 weeks?

I was thinking a £10 credit would do just nicely these days but I'm sure they're long gone.

I think a nice little move to Blackpool would suit him, working with the lovely Helen Bates at Sofaworld

I'm hardly watching it now. Makes me laugh how they put together three products in a half hour 'for the ome' and they have a set of bedding, some towels and maybe a vase, all colour coordinated. Who in their right mind would spend £7.99 x 3 alone for all that and wait for up to 3 weeks?

I was thinking a £10 credit would do just nicely these days but I'm sure they're long gone.

It's easy to see what they're trying with the 'themes', much like Ideal World do. Unfortunately Shop At Bids products are pathetic in comparison.

Personally i'd very much welcome a £10 Credit fest if only for another opportunity to systematically rip the credibility of the offer to shreds.

Bates at SofaWorld? Pray tell Momma.

It's easy to see what they're trying with the 'themes', much like Ideal World do. Unfortunately Shop At Bids products are pathetic in comparison.

Personally i'd very much welcome a £10 Credit fest if only for another opportunity to systematically rip the credibility of the offer to shreds.

Bates at SofaWorld? Pray tell Momma.

I'm looking forward to seeing some new stock when it arrives, it had better be good, or else........

Ms Bates has only been at Sofaworld for three months and already they've made her Deputy Manager!!

Edit: sorry it's not Sofaworld, it's Sofaworks

I'm looking forward to seeing some new stock when it arrives, it had better be good, or else........

Ms Bates has only been at Sofaworld for three months and already they've made her Deputy Manager!!

Edit: sorry it's not Sofaworld, it's Sofaworks

Ah, I see.

Hopefully they sell massage chairs, she'll raise some commission and no mistake :mysmilie_59:

She was saying on twitter how she hates boys and someone said 'but you like Peter Simon'..........she said she adores him :mysmilie_460:

I bet he'll drop her like a hot coal, he only befriends celebs (Bernie Clifton, Jim Bowen, Mike Mason).

I was never too sure where Helen's talent lied but I have to be honest, I didn't consider the furniture business.

It's good to see she's found her vocation.

I bet he'll drop her like a hot coal, he only befriends celebs (Bernie Clifton, Jim Bowen, Mike Mason).

I was never too sure where Helen's talent lied but I have to be honest, I didn't consider the furniture business.

It's good to see she's found her vocation.

Is Mike Mason a celebrity then? Well hush my maaarf. :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back