Which is the most entertaining product on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
For me, it has to be the Camouflage stuff. I record all their shows, to listen to the interruptions, contradictions and general hilariousness of the whole hour and see the presenters' reactions. One of the best things on QVC imho.

I would be hard pushed to name one show that I look forward to now. I feel embarrassed for the Camouflage guests after a few mins and have to switch them off....TBH I can't remember the last time I watched a full hour of any show. I tried to watch Kathy's style show this morning and lost interest very quickly with the choice of guests....

I found the Gatineau Xmas tsv pretty d*mn amusing.

It came just a week after the Elemis Xmas tsv sold over 100,000 units, and expectations were obviously high for another frenzied sellout.

Instead, it 'dribbled' out all day, selling a mere 26,000, and leaving an undisclosed number still languishing in the warehouse. And then, of course, they had to keep dragging it out, week after week, desperately pointing out the phenomenal value, the easy pays, the opportunity to lay down a stock, the shelf life...

It made me grin, every time.

3 months and 14,000 more sales later, Mr Decleor finally admitted they had started out with 'something like' 40,000.

The irony is that it was a great kit, and I love that supersize elixir. Should have stocked up, shouldn't i? Lol.

For me it was the I-Joy Ride being demonstrated by Claire Sutton! I couldn't stop laughing at that!

i look forward to any butler and wilson show with Julia, the pair of them together is like sitting in with old friends...
also chloe with keeley from elemis was HILARIOUS with the mens shave cream haha

Latest posts

Back