Kipling TSV 12/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's weird, they seem to sell like hot cakes on the Q, but I have never seen a Kipling bag 'in the wild' as it were...

Do people actually use them, or just collect?

Maybe I just don't notice other women's handbags. Surely not.

Anyway, good to think of them all trundling round being used.

I use mine all the time, but I don't see that many women with them when I'm out & about. There was loads at the Beauty Bash though (I didn't take mine on purpose).

Always have a Kipling bag with me, so does a friend. I occasionally see others but not as much as they seem to sell.

Don't tend to buy off Q any more. Their prices have shot up with crazy pp and the bags never arrived in good time. Amazon and Javari are excellent. Turn around times are superb. Have been lucky enough to get some of amazons lightening deals which haver been fantastic value for money.

I use kipling quite often, i have a Lulu Guinness for work (as its large and roomy) and kipling for every day, i have dozens of kipling bags (as well about a dozen LG bags and countless others from other ranges) and use them all regularly... although i do like to change my bag quite often (i get fed up with the same one day in day out)

I use a Kipling nearly every day and see lots of people with them, especially in Windsor where they are very popular with tourists.

I use a kipling bag every day.I dont own any other make of bag and I would never use a leather handbag.

Cant wait to hear what the TSV is.....I bought the last one.....I use the purse everyday.....the bag not so much...it was pricey....

As the Elemis TSV is on 13th, any chance you know where what the Kipling TSV on 12th is SUPERCOOLWILLOW? Thanks

I dont know what it is but I'm looking forward to it!! hope its a good one in a wide range of new colours

Latest posts

Back