ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oxygenating Night Cream
Tan Accelerator
7 day Bliss Capsules
Skin Nourishing Shower Cream
Cleansing Balm
2 other items

One of the other items was the Oxygenating Night cream, heres a photo of the Tsv....
ElemisTsv.jpg

Can you use the skin nourishing shower cream as a body cream, as with the milk bath???? ( I prefer to use the milk bath that way. )

Can you use the skin nourishing shower cream as a body cream, as with the milk bath???? ( I prefer to use the milk bath that way. )

No you cant , its only the original Milk bath you can use as a body cream

Thanks Autumn, I knew you would have the answer! That will save me some money then as I do not need more shower stuff. Think I will get Gatineau this weekend and avoid this one.

I don't use Gatineau(roseaca does not like it anyway), might get this one??? Will see how I feel closer to the date and the price.

Don't need the tan stuff and only use the lavender Bliss Cap(rose breaks my roseaca out), but since only 7 days not too bad.

I love the shower stuff, I use it on a scrub glove top to toe then get in the bath(don't have a shower).

Love the night cream.

I am at present using a large sample of a Givenchy cream(the SA fill a pot for me, I didn't ask but she insisted I try it), it costs around £250 for 50mls but you can use day and night. Not impressed with it.

Looks a bit of a crap TSV , it's neither skincare , body care nor suncare, it just seems a bit of let's chuck a bit of everything in and hope for the best o me.

And to make matters worse both and DD and I are short on PCMC too

One of the other items was the Oxygenating Night cream, heres a photo of the Tsv....
ATTACH=CONFIG]10235[/ATTACH][/QUOTE

Just started using the Oxygenating Night Cream it is excellent, you can really see a difference in your skin the next morning.l

Hmm I am quite tempted. I absolutely swear by the tan accelerator before holidays. I end up with a deeper tan, don't burn and thankfully it stops me getting the dreaded prickly heat. I will see how much it is and how fed up I am by then.

Get on to eBay, you can usually get a 30mls pot for around £23.

I bought my last pot from eBay, as I was running out of the cream from the Christmas TSV and there was no way I could afford the next TSV. I got a 30ml of PCMC and 7 day supply of bliss capsules for £19. it was a proper bargain.

I am starting to think a no from me.

The only two things I really love are the Nourishing Shower Cream and the Oxy Night Cream, and they can be bought from Ebay cheaply. Well compared to RRP.

Any idea on price or Easy Pays? I'd like it for the Tan Accelerator that really is the only thing that prevents me getting awful prickly heat. I tried the Gatineau last year and it was no good at all.

Latest posts

Back