Diamonique...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Sorry if this a past post, but i'm still quite new so haven't seen one...

Can I just ask what do you all think about diamonique?

I personally love it! but have had a few bad experiences lately...

I haven't bought any in years. I have a few rings in 14ct white gold with very small diamonique stones eternity style , I still wear them and they look good

Oh and I paid what they are charging for silver these days or even less.

Like all Q stuff it can be a bit hit and miss. I purchased an Eek ring which was really lovely but came up small so went on waitlist for next size up. It arrived today and I am convinced this one is not nearly as nice as the one just sent back, seems duller, sort of wish now I had kept the other one even if it was a bit tight.

It's essentially cubic zirconia which is hardwearing and very sparkly, and surprisingly similar in composition to a diamond. I think the problem is that the stones tend to be cut large, rendering them less "believable." The Jewellery Channel do many cubic zirconia designs. They call it "Swarovsky Zirconia" but it's all much of a muchness. I think you're better off with QVC as although TJC offer a 30 day MBG, they do this really annoying falling price thing where they hyperinflate the price and make a whole load of noise about how they are bringing the price down again. They keep saying "we won't charge you this" and "we won't charge you that" and I'm sitting there thinking "ffs how ****ing much ARE you gonna charge me?" TJC always try to give the impression that they are being a bit naughty and that if the Management were watching they would be foaming at the mouth at the low prices. In truth, the management SET the prices. It's all overseen by a stony-faced little Indian man called Amit Aghrewal. I don't know how they get away with all their charades, although I do like some of the presenters, particularly Derek Marks who I find quite entertaining. There's another one called Chloe who tries to be all posh! There's another called Stacey who has a really annoying voice! Derek me a bit of Paul Lavers! QVC is better I think.At least they don't fuss about the price too much.

I have a selection of quite recent rings. I try to only buy the ones that have solid shanks but the photos don't always show them clearly. Some can be quite flimsy. I returned one that looked like a ring from a Christmas cracker. I've told myself that it is better value to buy gold with semi precious stones and I've bought a few nice ones from eBay.

I only own a few eek items and they were all bought back in the early Q days. They`re still going strong and everytime we go away on holiday I dig out the eek ring set and wear them instead of my real engagement and wedding rings. I`m always paranoid about having jewellery stolen or being accosted or mugged when I go abroad.
So sorry I can`t comment about recent eek items or the quality.

I like donna have a few of the original gold pieces which were very cheap compared to their latest eek gold pieces… they are fab, i also have the ali young ring which is amazing!
but i recently ordered an item from the tova range and it was just awful! then i went a eek cross which ok was fairly reasonably priced, but no where near the quality of past pieces, i wonder maybe if this range is now falling victim to Q's "money saving changes"

although i must admit the recent tova piece is my first from her so all her things might well be poor quality.

I have quite a few pieces, mainly rings. From the small and believable, up to the show stoppers. I think its great costume jewellery in precious metal. I love silver so I'm happy with the silver pieces. I would never pass it off as real but lots of people ask things like "oh is that a pink diamond". Erm, that would be a piece of "glass".

I agree some of the settings are lightweight. I do have a few gold pieces from a few years back. In fact I wore a white gold pave set domed band ring today that is a firm favourite.

I haven't bought anything for a while though. I haven't seen anything really different. The last thing I bough was a snowflake pendant as a Christmas gift. It was stunning and I was tempted to keep it myself!

I think it varies a lot really, but mostly what I've had has been good. The cheapest stuff tends not to be that good, and I've never tried the most expensive bits. The mid-range stuff, like the TSVs usually are, I usually really like and find convincing.

have some 14ct gold diamonique that i have had for many years since qvc started. still looking great. also some silver. the epiphany range is also lovely does not tranish. its a great qvc brand.

I like eek but wouldn't buy the really big pieces. It is Cz and nothing spectacular, despite what Q say on air, it is generally sparkly and quite beautiful to look at when set in nice designs. I try to stick to silver ( not the Tova prices tho) but I have been tempted by some gold plated pieces because the fully gold items are stupidly expensive for fake diamonds. I would like to think I would get good price for them on eBay if I needed to sell them, but I'm not sure, for the time being Ill enjoy wearing them in everyday life. Like someone else hs said. You don't need to worry about losing something eek compared to real diamonds which is a big plus.. I can't afford the really good quality diamonds so I indulge in eek, perhaps I should be more disciplined and save for something special because the inexpensive diamonds on Q are nothing to write home about. Perhaps I should have a look at Gems TV instead.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back