Shes Back ..............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Liz Earle is back on Qvc, have to say, she looks better now then when she first came to Qvc 18years ago.

i really don't like her… she's too far up her own… well you can fill in the missing word :giggle:

I cant believe they didn't do free P&P or at least 18p postage to mark the anniversary, Liz Earle direct are offering free P&P till the 25th March.

Awww shes just took the Knife to that Poor Aloe Vera plant again :sweat:, that poor plant has suffered for 18 years, I didn't see that getting a CBE :mysmilie_10:. Ive had to switch off as ive remembered how boring the Liz Earle shows are lol

She is an amazing advert for her products.

If I was thirty bob behind her in the money stakes then I`d be a good advert for her products and botox and a good cosmetic surgeon and a regular facial plus a stress free life.

I agree with you Vienna, she has no money worries, does what takes her fancy, and probably leads a very pampered life.
Personal hairdresser etc. She didn't seem quite so la-di da years ago.

Liz Earle is but a glorified Avon lady. There's nothing wrong with Avon but her products used to be in a different league. I'd like to schlap Liz Earle in the face with a wet salmon for selling out!

Give the woman a break I say. Why do we british always like to knock people who are successful. Like her or not, she had the drive and ambition to make something she was passionate about and to make a success of it. She has 5 children and looks great. Good luck to her!

Awww shes just took the Knife to that Poor Aloe Vera plant again :sweat:, that poor plant has suffered for 18 years, I didn't see that getting a CBE :mysmilie_10:. Ive had to switch off as ive remembered how boring the Liz Earle shows are lol
I did feel sorry for that plant as the gel oozed out of it!

Give the woman a break I say. Why do we british always like to knock people who are successful. Like her or not, she had the drive and ambition to make something she was passionate about and to make a success of it. She has 5 children and looks great. Good luck to her!

She might have a pampered life now but she has worked hard for what she now has. Her business has created plenty of jobs for others too so fair play to her.

Perhaps I am guilty of being a tad naive, but I don't think she does live a pampered existence, with no money worries, or any stress. Just because she has worked hard to build up a business which she sold to Avon, understandably, at a huge profit, does not guarantee that she will never have to worry about money again; or that she is exempt from the worries we all experience. I am sure having five children to worry about, can be very stressful.
I don't like her range, or the fact that she sold out to Avon; she is a mother, with a large family, and did what was financially beneficial for them all.
Incidentally, we all know the Liz Earle range is now under the Avon umbrella; who actually owns the website LizEarle.com?

Was shocked that model Debbie said she had just turned 40. I thought she was closer to Liz's age. Liz isn't a fave of mine, although I would still prefer to see her than Caroline Archer who just irritates me. Agreed that Liz has worked hard though. She does deserve to live her life the way she wants. Who else wouldn't in her situation? She was looking really good too.

Last edited:
Thought she looked amazing ... and anyone who's built up a big company, employed people and had 5 kids has not usually had a pampered life. There's stress and risk involved in all of that. As for the products, well they're OK. Haven't been able to mind bleach the tabloid story from yesterday about semen facials, so the ooze from the aloe vera plant was rather unfortunate.

I've taken advantage of this & ordered some hand wash. I took advantage of the last free p&p offer to and got down shampoo & my Mum's Mothers Day present.

Liz Earle direct are offering free P&P till the 25th March.

strangely the only products i dont like are the cleanse and polish and the balm thing. this rage is superb. i like avon. good quality everyday products at a good price. the make-up is better than some of the overpriced stuff on qvc

Latest posts

Back