Mally TSV 6/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Anyone know what this is yet, please?
I know it's probably a bit early.

I was wondering that too. I have quite a few Mally products on my wish list, but want to wait to see what the TSV is before ordering any.

I bought the last Mally TSV, my first purchase of the brand. It didn't really float my boat. I like the poreless face defender and the concealer but the lipstick made me look like a clown and the brow stick wasn't good for me either. I have a lovely sister in law who has a light tan complexion and I gave her all the make-up bar the defender and concealer. I couldn't return it as my hubby had binned the box, that will teach me not unpack everything!

So, I am not a Mally fan and my cash is safe :)

Inge x

Inge, if this happens don't be put off returning a beauty set; as long as you return all the component parts in any box or jiffy envelope Q will still refund if it's within the 30 mbg days. Even if you have lost the invoice they will refund if you include your name, address, item number and order number inside the parcel, although it may take longer and I'd probably send this kind of unmarked parcel by a signed for service rather than just getting a Post Office proof of posting so that you can prove QVC have received the parcel should it go astray. Q will usually accept a tracking reference number as proof of delivery whereas you'd have to post the Post Office receipt to them if you don't use a signed for service. HTH.

oh good lord, she only just had a TSV! Q really are repeating things too much at the moment imo

Inge, the jury is still out for me but I loved the eyebrow thingy, still not sure about the face defender as I thought it made me a bit white. The rest of it I either didn't like or thought was just so so. Was really hoping for the mascara but it was just another panda eyes job.

Unlikely that I will buy anything else, but you never can tell when the idea of the TSV runs away with me!

Maybe its the one on Q USA Item A252225. a FB friend of mine thinks itmight be!!

Thanks Jude! I had no idea that you could do that, I assumed that you would need to return it in the original packaging. That way they can send it to another customer - oops! They don't do that do they? ;)

Inge xx

Yes I was looking at this too. Although if you read the reviews there was lots of criticism that the case for the primer was very flimsy. I not sure it's a great tsv. I would love a primer, foundations and face defender tsv. They are all becoming a bit samey at the mo (and a bit too often - and I love Mally) but even I have enough mascara at the moment!

I've never bought anything from the Mally rang before (I've acquired a piece or two over the years though). I was wondering if this would be a good kit to start off with? I obviously have all of these products (by other brands) in my make up bag already, I just don't know if to buy the products I've put on my wishlist or start here first.

It does look like the face defender!
That was in the last TSV! At least it means I won't be tempted as I already have enough of the other things.
It might be a good starter kit though, warwa, if you don't have everything already like me. :blush:

I'm safe! Got the defender, the gloss is too pale, don't wear black mascara, and would only use the (wonderful) brow crayon. But that will drop on eBay in a couple of weeks.

:mysmilie_14:

Oh Mally, what's happened? A pale lipgloss, an eyeliner, mascara, primer/defender, repeat repeat repeat!

Last edited:
How interesting - they have swopped out the new primer for the face defender (probbaly due to the bad reviews!). I totally agree a bit samey, however I will go for it as I LOVE the face defender and I was a little over zealous with the last one and it's alread nearly gone so I am actually quite pleased it is making an appearance again.
Don't worry those who are dissapointed - they'll be another one is a few weeks time!!! LOL.
Ange

Latest posts

Back