ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Pecksniff's 8 Piece Ultimate Indulgence Collection

QVC Price: £39.00

One Time Only Price : £32.16

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Pecksniff's-8-...03883.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@21c221c2

Pecksniff's eight-piece Ultimate Indulgence Collection. A beautiful eight-piece set featuring eau de parfums, bath soaks and body moisturisers in two signature Pecksniff's fragrances: Teal, a radiant, spirited and exuberant scent that sparkles with life; and Argentum, a dynamic, invigorating scent with seductive depth and a sparkling overlay. This Pecksniff's collection makes a fabulous gift for a loved one or an indulgent treat for yourself.

Contains:

•1 x Teal Eau De Parfum (30ml) - an aquatic floral fragrance with fresh fruity notes. A citrus blend of mandarin, peach, raspberry and apple cascades into a watery green floral heart of freesia, magnolia and lotus flower, and notes of musk and amber.
•1 x Teal Conditioning Body Moisturiser (50ml) - rich and quickly absorbed, with a silky skin-feel. Enriched with an intensive moisture complex of echium seed oil and Vitamins A, E, C and F to help skin look and feel hydrated. Apply directly onto clean, dry skin after bathing or showering
•1 x Teal Enriched Bath Soak (50ml) - a rich, creamy formula with mild cleansers taken from coconut oil and pure cane sugar, infused with s moisture binding complex to leave skin feeling soft and moisturised
•1 x Teal Eau De Parfum (10ml) - a smaller bottle of the gorgeous Teal eau de parfum that's perfect for keeping in a handbag
•1 x Argentum Eau de Parfum (30ml) a stunning floral fragrance with top notes of citrus, coriander and saffron, with middle notes in rose, jasmine, and gardenia. Base notes are precious woods, patchouli and vetiver warmed by amber and musk
•1 x Argentum Conditioning Body Moisturiser (50ml) - rich and quickly absorbed, with a silky skin-feel. Enriched with an intensive moisture complex of echium seed oil and Vitamins A, E, C and F to help skin look and feel hydrated. Apply directly onto clean, dry skin after bathing or showering
•1 x Argentum Enriched Bath Soak (50ml) - a rich, creamy formula with mild cleansers taken from coconut oil and pure cane sugar, infused with s moisture binding complex to leave skin feeling soft and moisturised
•1 x Argentum Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a smaller bottle of the delicious Argentum eau de parfum that's perfect for keeping in a handbag

Oh I bought a set of Pecksniff minis once from TK Maxx, think I paid around £6 for the set and each and every one of them smelled vile on me. No idea if it`s the pefumes or my skin reacting badly to them but they all ( 4 of them ) ended up in the bin.

Latest posts

Back