Lulu Hairspray.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

Does anyone know if Lulu has discontinued her Strike a Pose Modelling Hairspray? I love this and it is one of very few products that really work for my hair. Everywhere I normally buy from is out of stock and one website lists it as "no longer available". I can't find any official word on it and even asked Frederico Products directly via their website but I've received no answer as yet, after 2 days.

Clicked on the link and they only have the 75ml spray available. Noticed that all the other products in this range are 'out of stock'! Also the miracle glo product is no longer available. Wonder if there are problems in Lululand?

Oh I didn't really look that closely. Either business troubles or she's redesigning the packaging. I often wonder when a QVC brand has it's own website whether it's really only there to give QVC a "oooh look at the RRP" opportunity to help push their sales and no one really expects the site to take many sales. Cynical moi?

For all the Lulu bashing on here I have to admit I love her handcream.

Thanks for your replies. I was lucky enough to get one on ebay for a good price but still no word from the manufacturers. Not good!

Is Lulu due on Qvc in the near future, if not then that would be suspicious re the brand.

Latest posts

Back