Leighton Denny 3 Piece Spoil your Hands Collection TSV Mistake

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is he launching a new hand cream, treatment of something along those lines? When is this likely to air? Sorry lots of Qs, which I don't expect you to answer! We're not going to have a day of TSVs or similar are we?

They make the rules, so who knows? I didn't think we were due a Leighton TSV for a while.

I remember last year something similar happened and it was actually a One Time Only , so this could be the same .

I was almost tempted to order this as I am an LD fan.... however it's showing now as 50ml hand cream, 12ml manicure oil and a pair of manicure gloves. I'm sure it's a good price but no longer quite so tempted. Hoping for something more exciting in the anniversary shows tonight.

I'm a little disappointed that it isn't a future TSV: as has been said on the Elemis TSV thread, the price of beauty TSVs has been creeping up to the 50 quid mark (and beyond) and I'd really like to see an established brand do a budget-priced TSV for a change. Not a set of should-be-free sample tubes or padded out with a monogrammed flannel or cosmetic bag. :dull:

Come on QVC rise to the challenge and give us a TSV consisting of just two full-sized "hero" products, no padding whatsoever, at a really, really too-good-to-pass-up price. No easy pays, no auto-delivery just a ****** good buy! :mysmilie_50:

I'm not holding my breath! :sweat:

I'd like to see QVC introduce Priti NYC. Certified cruelty free with leaping bunny, and have some lovely looking polishes.

Latest posts

Back