Which Guest Would You Like To Be A Presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
My choices of guests on Qvc that I would like to see as permanent presenters would be ...

Carla from Tignanello Bags
Marie-Françoise Wolff from Kipling
James, the tom tom and electronics guest
Mandy from Akin
The two ladies from the camouflage company ( just for the chaos it would cause)
Lee and SJ from Bareminerals
Rosa from Yankee Candle

The ones I wouldn't would be ...

Natalia from Revitalash
John Barrowman
Lulu
Dennis Basso ( id prefer if he wasn't even a guest and went back to the hole he crawled out of)
Trinny or Susannah
Ingrid Tarrant

My choices of guests on Qvc that I would like to see as permanent presenters would be ...

Carla from Tignanello Bags
Marie-Françoise Wolff from Kipling
James, the tom tom and electronics guest
Mandy from Akin
The two ladies from the camouflage company ( just for the chaos it would cause)
Lee and SJ from Bareminerals
Rosa from Yankee Candle

The ones I wouldn't would be ...

Natalia from Revitalash
John Barrowman
Lulu
Dennis Basso ( id prefer if he wasn't even a guest and went back to the hole he crawled out of)
Trinny or Susannah
Ingrid Tarrant

Agree with carla, she'd make an amazing presenter as would the tom tom guy and marie from kipling! I'd also like to see some of Q's "seasonal guests" such as gill gauntlet and ann dorrington as presenters.

I kinda like Dennis Basso as a guest, but wouldn't want him as a presenter and if ever john barrowman made a presenter i'd be switching Q off for good, i cannot bare that man!

Not Carla!! PLEASE!! :headbang:

She was a presenter on IW and the push the same time as Abi (top banana) Wotsit.........

She was dreadful.......

I remember once her commenting on her awful it would be to have big feet (she was trying to flog shoes at the time).

Seriously.....like having big feet was a tragedy :mysmilie_15:

Btw mine are size 9 and proud :wink:

Autumn if we took the 7 from your list (excluding the two daft bats) plus that lovely guy from Aurura we could get rid of 8 of the permanent dossers there at present.

No to Ann Dorrington and no to Jill if she us the one with the lovely shiny bob, don't like either of them.
No to margarine burgervan.
Never to that Abbey techie (not)

Yes to Tom Ogden (or Mandy from Akin) to replace the current resident beauty expert.

Can we have Mop Mike, Timber (formerly smashbox guest) or Lee (original philosophy guest) back again please. Anyone remember the Syence (sp) guy, he was easy to listen to.

On TSV days there should be at least 2 guests splitting the hours, because I get sick of hearing the same hackneyed cliches and different guests would help me watch certain products where the main guest gets on my nerves. I rarely watch a Decleor or Elemis hour. I can understand that QVC thinks that viewers loyally follow certain presenters and guests but mixing up the guests and presenters would keep some of us from slashing our wrists (I exaggerate and know I'm being flippant).

Dexter Moscow: not just for Christmas! Bring him back, his voice is soothing and he has a wider than 250 word vocabulary!

Yes to Carla (I was astounded when they took on Chloe, when Carla was obviously available!)
Yes to Rosa (love her, so pleasantly natural)
Yes to Mandy Akin (resident beauty expert, anyone?)

No to the Camo ladies (ye gods what a dreadful thought!), John Barrowman (too OTT) and Abby (too gushing)

Lenny from NL was on yesterday, and I happened to say to Mr Crinkly
'it never ceases to amaze me that such crackpots can be successful at business. Shouldn't there be a law or something, requiring a certain level of sanity, before someone can run a business?'

Lenny, Dennis Basso, Kim of Kim & co and Kelly Hoppen are all so... um... not normal, that I wonder if they even have driving licenses! Mind you, I expect they would all take that comment as a compliment!

Yes to Tom Ogden (or Mandy from Akin) to replace the current resident beauty expert.

Can we have Mop Mike, Timber (formerly smashbox guest) or Lee (original philosophy guest) back again please. Anyone remember the Syence (sp) guy, he was easy to listen to.

On TSV days there should be at least 2 guests splitting the hours, because I get sick of hearing the same hackneyed cliches and different guests would help me watch certain products where the main guest gets on my nerves. I rarely watch a Decleor or Elemis hour. I can understand that QVC thinks that viewers loyally follow certain presenters and guests but mixing up the guests and presenters would keep some of us from slashing our wrists (I exaggerate and know I'm being flippant).

Dexter Moscow: not just for Christmas! Bring him back, his voice is soothing and he has a wider than 250 word vocabulary!

I certainly remember Timber he was my all time favourite guest.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

Moving to past guests , Lj Rich was a brilliant Technology guest , so much better than Lee and Abbey. She would be a great as a full time presenter. I also like Original Lee from Philosophy. Lorraine winslade would also be a great beauty expert on Q. Jill goldsmith from Molton Brown would also be a great presenter. And of course Joan Rivers , she would be very entertaining.

In fact are we really saying anyone would be better than the lot we have?

Lol I think we would soon get fed up with the new lot and be complaining again :mysmilie_59:, Perhaps if they changed all the presenters every 3 months we would never complain or get bored :mysmilie_3:

Jan Springer
Suzy Adams
Lenny Feinberg
Dennis Basso
Liz Earl
Jilly Jones
The Flaaaaahs woman
Michele Hope
Diane Gilman
The attractive woman from Kipling.

Call me brave or foolish but I`d love to see Joan Collins let loose on a few fashion shows. I bet her and Lenny would be hilarious for all the wrong reasons. I recently read an interview with her and she said she suffered fools badly and also hated the sloppy way of dressing these days, her words not mine. So I`d stick her on a Yong Kim, Nina L and Quacker show amongst others and then I`d sit back with popcorn and watch the shows with glee.

Do you prefer the way it is now when they seem to do nearly every show for a few days and then disappear for a week or two or more like the old days when there appeared to have a bigger variety every day? It's ok if you like them but otherwise it is annoying if you are interested in a couple of shows in the one day and it is spoiled by the person you can't stand

I'm out 8-6, Monday to Friday, so I don't get as much repetition, but I would like a different show every hour from 6-11.

And more variety over weekends! I just switch off the eternal techie tsv weekend extravaganzas. I know they are aimed at people who work, but I am that demographic, and they bore me rigid!

Marie-Françoise Wolff. She is my favorite of all of them.
Tom Alpha A
Cathy Prai( I know not many people like her but I think she's hilarious)
Judith Williams.

The ones I would hate to be on are.

Abby Cleeave, the Ultra Sun woman
Fiona and Keeley from Decleor and Elemis
Caroline Archer.
All of the Lola Rose camp.

if you are interested in a couple of shows in the one day and it is spoiled by the person you can't stand

That's the worst thing. I often sit down to watch a show I really, really want to see, only for it to be spoiled by a presenter I can't stand to watch. That happens to me a lot.

That's the worst thing. I often sit down to watch a show I really, really want to see, only for it to be spoiled by a presenter I can't stand to watch. That happens to me a lot.

I just despair when I see Chuntley or Sara G or Marverine is down to do jewellery shows which are the shows I am really interested in. To be honest I can cope with even Del Boy flint rather those 3.

Not keen on that "expert" on the Susan Graver show. Reminds me far too much of the Abbey one who sells everything from key rings to phones, looks like her as well. Also talks a load of *****

Latest posts

Back