Order Arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Hello peeps :Hiya:

Well my very first Rocks & Co order has arrived and I'm dead chuffed! :Thumbsup: The multi gem ring is pastel and sparkly and BIG! The Sunset sapphire is really pretty and a lovely colour and the Kyanite is a steal! I can't find any links on the website though. Unfortunately I am to a camera what a wooden stake is to Dracula!! :dracca: Every camera I touch gets a one way ticket to the big developing lab in the sky!! Maybe I can persuade the other half to have a go - watch this space!!

Sounds great Klos, I've seen some of their sunset sapphire on screen, and it was so clear, sparkly and a lovely colour. Glad you're pleased.

:doggie:

Great stuff Klos, delighted that first impressions are good. Would love to see some pics tho'.

Did you get a despatch email with DHL parcel number for tracking?

I was told my order would be despatched yesterday afternoon so have waited in all day. Have since discovered it was only sent off this afternoon, but have not received a confirmation and tracking link email. Booohoooo!

Great news Klosblue.:1:They all sound lovely.:32:
I know what you mean about cameras.I don't even have a digital one and my son's is broken.:30:
I wish there were links but you don't even seem to be able to call up the details once the item's gone to order which is annoying if you want to check a stone size or whatever.Perhaps that's something they'll change eventually.
Have a nice time gloating.:60:

Hiya Klosblue glad you're happy with your purchases I can't find a link anywhere on website so that you can view products either???

Sacha I didn't get any email with delivery confirmation or tracking info, don't know if this is something they are going to start doing but it would be helpful as at the moment have to ring customer services to ask if dispatched.

I've had e-mails with every despatch PandaBear.Just (unexpectedly) wasn't in for delivery so had to reorganise it.:1:

Hello peeps :Hiya:

Well my very first Rocks & Co order has arrived and I'm dead chuffed! :Thumbsup: The multi gem ring is pastel and sparkly and BIG! The Sunset sapphire is really pretty and a lovely colour and the Kyanite is a steal! I can't find any links on the website though. Unfortunately I am to a camera what a wooden stake is to Dracula!! :dracca: Every camera I touch gets a one way ticket to the big developing lab in the sky!! Maybe I can persuade the other half to have a go - watch this space!!

They sounds gorgeous Klos :D but if there's a camera problem (which there is) and if we insist on pics (which we do), then there's only one thing for it - out with the oilpaints and the paintbrush :eek: ;)

I've had e-mails with every despatch PandaBear.Just (unexpectedly) wasn't in for delivery so had to reorganise it.:1:

Indigoblue please can you tell me did your email have tracking details for DHL? as the only email I got was confirmation on web order no dispatch or tracking email - very strange isn't it:33:

All the items sound lovely Klos. I also received my order yesterday (the one that had gone walkabouts from my basket). The prices I paid for the items were absolutely ridiculous. The tanzy ring also arrived. It is spoiled a bit by the really tiny diamonds, but the tanzy itself! No windowing (which I must admit I thought might be the reason for the low price) clear, and a gorgous colour - really deep with lovely flashes of pink. It must be nearly 2cts and I would have been amazed to get it for £295 just as a lose stone. There's no way I'm ever being parted from it, but I think I will get it reset though.
Everything else very pretty and as I said above, just silly prices. Can take photos, but have no idea how to post them on here, sorry!

Indigoblue please can you tell me did your email have tracking details for DHL? as the only email I got was confirmation on web order no dispatch or tracking email - very strange isn't it:33:

No,there were no tracking details at all.I didn't really notice at the time;I'm so used to 'Gems',where you do get tracking details,(I even get texts now too,)I just assumed they were on the e-mail somewhere and didn't check.
Perhaps we should start compiling a list of everything we'd like,or perhaps someone's begun one already on another thread.:1:

All the items sound lovely Klos. I also received my order yesterday (the one that had gone walkabouts from my basket). The prices I paid for the items were absolutely ridiculous. The tanzy ring also arrived. It is spoiled a bit by the really tiny diamonds, but the tanzy itself! No windowing (which I must admit I thought might be the reason for the low price) clear, and a gorgous colour - really deep with lovely flashes of pink. It must be nearly 2cts and I would have been amazed to get it for £295 just as a lose stone. There's no way I'm ever being parted from it, but I think I will get it reset though.

Your haul sounds great jaqualina,especially your beautiful tanzanite:1:
I know what you mean about it.For these prices and with gold soooooooo expensive,they're going to skimp somewhere and better the trimmings than the stone itself.I've just had an aquamarine ring from Gems delivered.(I'll post over there later,)It's a gorgeous stone but the surrounding ring is nothing like the quality of ones bought even 6 months ago.Very fragile gold weight and tiny diamonds.But,...it was a great price,the stone alone is worth the money and,like you,I prefer the money to go on the stone 'cos if that's rubbish or badly cut then the whole thing's unwearable anyway.I often buy things from the jewellery channels for the stone alone to have it re-set, lots of people here seem to do the same.And I think more people send things back because of rubbish/badly cut stones than inadequate settings.:33:

Uploading pics on the forum......

Thanks for your reply PandaBear, it would be really helpful if we could all receive despatch emails....had a whole day wasted yesterday plus calls to CS who weren't picking up........

Still waiting for my delivery......but delighted that you received yours safe and sound Jacqualina. Sounds as though you've had fabulous value for money.

Re. your question about putting pics on here, there are two ways that I use.
Firstly if you have a Photobucket account you can save all on your pics in your own album and then load them onto here or.....

Load them directly from your own computer as attachments. If you scroll down when you are replying to a post, you'll see a section called Additional Options.

In the second box called Attach Files is another box called Manage Attachments. Click on this.....and a pop up box will appear. The top section will allow you to load 5 pics from your hard drive by clicking on Browse. This gives you another pop up box called File Upload giving access to your computer's folders.

When you've uploaded your pics, they will show as files in the Attach Files box below (where you first started)). Preview your post and the pics will appear, in all their glory, as attachments. See below....this is one item I'm waiting for today.

It all sounds complicated, but isn't really. Btw as Rocks and Co put pics of each item on your order list,
if you right click on each and then Save Image As you can save them on your pooter somewhere in your Pics folder.....
just saves the need for taking photos ....and good luck!

Attachments

• Amethyst 011879.jpg
    Amethyst 011879.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 212
Oh, thanks Sacha. I don't have a Photobucket account, but it really doesn't sound that complicated, makes me feel a bit foolish for never trying. It will be my project for today, so (fingers crossed) I'll give it a whirl and, hopefully, my piccies will appear a bit later.

Well, here goes, a couple of piccies of the tanzy ring (I hope).

Attachments

• DSCN4198.jpg
    DSCN4198.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN4202.jpg
    DSCN4202.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 206
Wow Jaqualine, you can really see the flashes of red, and it looks a fabulous colour for the money. My 2.5ct AAAA Tanzy from GTV with 16pts of diamonds over 6 stones was £768, which I thought was an absolute bargain!!!!

wow Jacqualina that tanzy ring is sooo gorgeous think you have got a real bargain there, well done you:1:

Latest posts

Back