Kipling Ghan Medium Shoulder Bag One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it me, or are Kiplings bags all starting to look the same ???

5 - 10 years ago there were loads of different shapes and designs together with great zingy colours. Not anymore, its messenger bags or the same old shape grab handles in sludgy colours and dark depressing prints.

I agree Brissles. I have probably 40-odd Kipling bags and purses - everything from very small cross body bags just big enough for a tops purse and some keys, up to a couple of their briefcase styles and a Teagan suitcase. No two bags are in the same colour, and a number are in a variety of patterns. Used to be that I'd watch a Kipling show and have to choose between several that I really liked and wanted. For some time now, though, I've found Q's range dreary and all much of a muchness, and have watched all their shows without wanting anything.

I agree...they used to be really fun.They went through a stage of ruffles,basket weaves,fruit,fish etc.... and I'm a huge fan but they're loosing their edge.They seem to find a few styles that seem popular and then try to match it in a variety of guises.The colours are not up to much either

I think some of the Kipling bags look wishy washy in the flesh. I only own one Kipling but whenever I go into town there`s a shop which sells lots of Kipling bags and purses and the fabic on them often looks patchy as if faded. They have quite a large window display and it`s very rare one of the bags catches my eye.

Latest posts

Back