Prepology Set of 4 Anti Slip Mat Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prepology Set of 4 Anti Slip Mat
Item Number: 802601
QVC Price £15.25
Try Me Price £12.50
P&P £3.95

Set of four Prepology anti-slip mats. These water-resistant, anti-slip mats are designed to grip and protect almost any surface, and can be cut to size to suit your needs. Place one in the shower to prevent slips, under your chopping board for secure slicing - or anywhere else you can think of!

Care instructions included
Large mat (l x w): 150cm x 45cm (59" x 17.7")
Small mat (l x w): 150cm x 30cm (59" x 11.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.802601

Saw these on air this morning, and they look quite useful. I was thinking for my laptop - why Simon thinks we would use it under a mouse mat, I don't know - and the dogs' bowls. The reason I won't be buying, however, is that it is the type of product I wouldn't be surprised to see in one of the pound shops.

I bought the ikea one ages ago. Works a treat. Still got half of it lying around somewhere...

Used it under my phone base, the edge of a rug, inside a drawer (everything used to slide around when it opened) and under the ramp we built for the geriatric cat to help him reach the catflap.

Saw these on air this morning, and they look quite useful. I was thinking for my laptop - why Simon thinks we would use it under a mouse mat, I don't know - and the dogs' bowls. The reason I won't be buying, however, is that it is the type of product I wouldn't be surprised to see in one of the pound shops.
You won't believe it but I bought a black one ages ago in one of the discount shops for something like a couple of pounds.
I can't remember where exactly, may be a DIY on indeed a pound shop. I didn't find it very useful and don't use it much.

Latest posts

Back