Clare Sutton what the......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
She looks ridiculous in that pink frock and shoes and striped ankle socks. Is she wearing them for a bet? Or a charity event.

I've always liked claire, her blog this week is very heartwarming! i just cannot believe her son Tom is 13 already!!! seems like only yesterday i remember her going off to have him.

It is the first time that I have read Claire's blog, She is such a proud Mum and rightly so, she has three lovely children. Good luck to her and her family...

We'll I have to admit it is worth looking silly for such a good cause. I am amazed to hear her son Tom is 13, how time flies.

I've known that Tom has downs syndrome for a while now (and I presume that is still world awareness day last year), but when I read her blog again this year and watched the video I cried. It was lovely.

I like Claire. She really seems genuine and sweet and doesn't take herself too seriously.

Interesting how people come across differently. Personally I think Katie Price's t*ts seem more genuine than Claire Sutton - but each to their own! lol.

Lovely Tom 13 yrs? WOW
It only seems like yesterday Claire brought baby Tom into the studio, and introduced him to us (a very much smaller ) QVC audience at the time. I cried tears of joy, as Claire, during her pregnancy kept 'us' updated, and one could tell she was absolutely distraught when she initially shared her babys downs diagnosis, on air.

Then to see Tom during his first on air experience, as a gorgeous healthy bonny boy and mischievous too! was a joy to watch, and so kind of Claire to share.

I wish Tom many years of happiness, good health and lots of girlfriends though his teens!
Claire should get Tom on air more often especially when it comes to demoing kids toys on air Christmastime (such as remote control helicopter demo's etc) In fact, most presenters kids should be roped in.

I'd be surpised if presenters would be prepared to take their kids out of school to demo toys on TV, or mess up their evenings or weekends to do it.

Latest posts

Back