Opi tsv 16/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamingo

Registered Shopper
I know it contains 15ml avoplex oil and 15 ml of the new colour of nail envy (I am guessing taupe?) anyone else got any clues? I saw the pic from wills fb page. Looks like there are about 6 or 7 full size bottles including what I mentioned. I guess a top coat too.

Just been looking at the picture and I think Julie is holding normal nail envy, avoplex and a peach/taupe nail envy. Lisa seems to be holding 3 colours and I think (hope) the one on the far left is the new glitter off base coat, if it is I think some of the 3 colours will be glitters. Excited now - they haven't done a good tsv in a long time.

I'm excited for this TSV too, I haven't bought one since the March 2013 one (and I cancelled the auto delivery because I had no money when it was due to be sent out), because I haven't liked any of the others.

I'm looking forward to the new nail envy colour and I'm hoping it includes the new glitter off base coat too.

Opi is one brand that that does not seem to be on enough unlike so many other brands we could all mention but the last couple of tsvs have not "blown me away". I was hoping for some of the new Brazilian collection to be included, whilst I do love the nails inc shades they always chip far quicker than the opi ones, let's hope this is good one :mysmilie_59:

I do not need any more nail polish. I do not need any more nail polish. I do not need any more nail polish.
I do not need any more nail polish. I do not need any more nail polish. I do not need any more nail polish.

What's the glitter off base coat ?? :blush::blush:

I was hoping for some of the new Brazilian collection to be included

I don't think there will be any of these shades, because I asked at the Beauty Bash and they decided they didn't want their customers to have to wait until April for the new collection that was released in February (ish). They are also available on QVC's websites in varies duos and collections. I think if there are any colours it might be from the new The Muppets range.

Quite agree Breeze!!I have far too many and now they won't send to Spain The glitter off BC is a base coat you put under glitter and it is apparently much easier to remove the glitter which always takes forever. I don't know if the OPI one has been released yet. I am awaiting another make from EBay.

I've had a quick look at some swatches on line and am very excited now. I don't do fb -is anyone able to post a copy of the picture please ? Really hoping for the Kermit colour and the rose gold glitter (oh please oh please oh please.....)

Ohhh rose gold glitter! What do we think on a price for this set? Three bottles of treatment, three polishes and a glitter off? 29.99 would be fab!

Wny the excitement over rose gold glitter? It is available in other brands. I bought one last year from super drug. It is a Barry M one and very pretty. As you have reminded me of it I have just applied it to the tip of my middle finger over the 'My favourite Designer' from red carpet manicure. It is a pale sparkly pink which I am using as my nails on my dominant hand are short at the moment.

I love my nail products and cannot resist buying them, but have felt increasingly let down by the OPI TSVs of late, yes they are a good make, but I am finding them quite boring. Nails Inc are far more exciting and innovative, and Leighton's recent TSV of different cases with totally different products in every 3 months was well thought through. So I will be watching this and hope it is some excellent products, latest products and at a low price because otherwise I will resist it.

Oh, here we ****** go again! QVC getting ANOTHER OPI launch before it's released to the trade. Might be the final nail in the coffin for me and OPI if I am honest.

Glitter off base coat is superb! I've tried some and can confirm it is a wonder product. If you Google 'The Nail polish-aholic' there's a fantastic review of it, with pictures. Granted, your mani may not last as long as normal, but just a wee push with an orange stick and off comes the glitter! No more tin foil for removal! I shouldn't mention this, but PVA glue works just as well for a fraction of the price.

If someone can put the picture up I may be able to work out shades (if they aren't 'specially made for QVC' ones that is!).

*edit* I found the picture on Will's Facebook. Looks like Kermit Me To Speak & Miss Piggy's Big Number are included. If there's a glitter included it could be from the Spotlight On Glitter collection that's being launched with Glitter Off base coat.

Last edited:
I read some reviews and someone in the States said that whilst the glitter off stuff was very good, it can sometimes just peel off when you don't want it to, particularly when she was typing at work, that put me off a bit as I type most of the day at work, but if it is a good price I would like to give it a try :mysmilie_59:

I've had a quick look at some swatches on line and am very excited now. I don't do fb -is anyone able to post a copy of the picture please ? Really hoping for the Kermit colour and the rose gold glitter (oh please oh please oh please.....)

I've never attached a photo before to this forum, but here goes...
OPI TSV.jpg

i know other brands are available but IMHO the staying power is no where near as good as OPI and my nails seem to suffer if I use other brands a lot. I'm probably a bit too old for exciting nails anyway (having said that I have magnetic polish on today)

Latest posts

Back