Sara G eyebrows!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SallyMc

Registered Shopper
Just switched QVC on at 11am to see the Gatineau TSV.

OMG what has happened to Sara G's eyebrows?????

She has borrowed Denis Healeys..............:mysmilie_13:

Never seen the like, what was she thinking????

:mysmilie_12:

Just had a quick look. Heavens above they look awful and it really ages her, like well past retiring age. Mind you I think she is looking a lot older, maybe too thin. A little more flesh on her bones would soften her face. Works for me anyway. A case of following the trends whether it suits you or not I suspect.

Maybe going straight to an audition of 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane'? Either part?

image.jpg image.jpg

Just watching the Kipling hour and I think it's the Clash of the Eyebrows. The lovely Kipling lady has brows of a similar size and shape as Sara G.

Never been a fan of Sara & I thought 'awful eyebrows' earlier today-- & then read this post.I like well defined brows
( swear by the Doll10 product) Now on James Lakeland she is proving how slim she is! Just wait a few years & she will look like Ingrid Tarrant, slim--yes, haggard and old--yes.By the way---is anyone who is a real size 18 fit & looks good in these clothes? Just wondering!

Am just catching the recording of 11.00 show to see the TSV. My goodness, I hope that is a bad salon tint job and not a tattoo! They completely swamp her face and one seems a bit wobbly too.

I did notice her eyebrows looked a bit odd, found myself wondering if they were always like that and I just hadn't noticed till now!

Maybe she should get them plucked or threaded. Surely they have some device at QVC for that? I hate my eyebrows! I have to put hair gel on them to keep them in place!

Talking about eye brows I just don`t get why you need two different products for the lashes and brows if the lash one is suitable for near the eye it should be ok for the skin on the brows I just don`t buy the reason given by that Natalie girl that you can`t use the lash one for both because of the different rates of growth it just doesn`t make sense ..if it makes hair grow it makes it grow full stop despite growing at different rates because of the different growth cycles, so as long as you keep applying to get it in the right optimum time I can`t see that it matters !! I have bought just bought that Hair Fix Follicle + wonder what would be said if asked if that`s ok to use on the brows? Can`t help thinking its more about doubling sales than anything that scientifically holds water!!

the revitalash for lashes has made my eyes really suffer bad allergy. and now I have stopped using it the eyelashes are falling out a lot quite a few a day.

Latest posts

Back