Glamorous, intelligent guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
Watching the Italian Jewellery event tonight. I am very impressed by the guests both of the beautiful Italian ladies on the two shows so far have been a pleasure to watch. How classy and well informed they are in contrast to some other guests. Granted they have a family interest in the companies they represent but they do not come across as desperate like the Bibi bijoux lady or as affected as the Peony Flahaars woman or the neurotic Camoflage Co pair. I must resist buying anything tonight as I have rubbished the whole gold plated trend in the past but some of the things I've seen tonight are lovely.:mysmilie_14: The Bella Vita woman also represents Bronzo Italia and is a fantastic model and advert for both ranges. I wish there were more Easy Pays to enable me to sample a few items. Has anyone else tried the range?

I was thinking the same thing myself. The Bronzo Italian range looks lovely, I wonder if it is worth buying as some of the prices seem quite reasonable

I have a number of pieces from the range.

You get a big look at a fraction of the price.

The pieces I have are lightweight but sit very well.

The colour is similar to the rose tone in the Aurua range.

It is like all the pieces on Q - some will like others not.

At the minute there is a very pretty ring on but you can see it is hollowed out, but at about 20 quid I would be happy enough.

There are a few pieces in clearance if they are your style.

Watching the Italian Jewellery event tonight. I am very impressed by the guests both of the beautiful Italian ladies on the two shows so far have been a pleasure to watch. How classy and well informed they are in contrast to some other guests. Granted they have a family interest in the companies they represent but they do not come across as desperate like the Bibi bijoux lady or as affected as the Peony Flahaars woman or the neurotic Camoflage Co pair. I must resist buying anything tonight as I have rubbished the whole gold plated trend in the past but some of the things I've seen tonight are lovely.:mysmilie_14: The Bella Vita woman also represents Bronzo Italia and is a fantastic model and advert for both ranges. I wish there were more Easy Pays to enable me to sample a few items. Has anyone else tried the range?

I have resisted buying jewellery for some time now (its a weakness of mine) but that turquoise and gold nugget necklace just leapt into my basket and checked itself out! What can you do!
:mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back