Which presenter talks the most in their hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
I reckon Micael. He's like a runaway train - he just can't stop himself.

I reckon Micael. He's like a runaway train - he just can't stop himself.

It has to be AY she just will not let guests finish a sentence,she must love the sound of her own voice,I always record Beauty shows when she is presenting so I can fast forward every time she opens her mouth and there is very little left to watch.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

Pippa!! and it's not even close, she never shuts up. Although, she doesn't talk, she yells and screams like a banshee. I was looking forward to seeing the Alpha H show the other day, only for it to be ruined by her. The second I hear her voice, I scramble for the remote.

I had to switch off the Bronzo Italia show last night because Micael wa yammering on about his styling course and being in Vogue magazine. I don't want to know about that ESP when such a nice guest as Letizia is on. PLEASE let the guests speak and hush up, Micael. Today Pipa. was quite OTT on the Steiff show her voice got very screechy and she seemed to get quite emotional, I'm not sure why or which product brought It on but it was a bit disturbing to watch. The female presenters seem to be on the brink of an anxiety attack most of the time lately, surely the high emotion is unnecessary.

GoodLawd Pipa and Leighton Denny out motormouth ing each other is exhausting to watch/ hear . Someone get them some chamomile tea to calm down and I do wish Leighton would pronounce the occasional letter "H". his products are good but his accent and pronounciation are like fingernails scraping on a blackboard.

Latest posts

Back