Feedback - Q now responding?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just noticed this:

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...0152&UDC=ONAIR&ddkey=http:OnAirProductDisplay

Q now seems to be reading and commenting on reviews....not something I've seen before.

Only time will tell if they actually listen to the feedback.

Interesting, someone is going to be working full-time addressing all of the 1 and 2 star reviews on the website ! Maybe they could start with products like the No No which they insist on keep bringing back as another TSV, when it's pretty clear it doesn't work well for a lot of people, reading the reviews.

It's about time!

Though I'd like to see them comment (as Lakeland do on their site) that they will refund the reviewer. Also all those reviews where the poster comments that it was too expensive to return so just binned the products, Q should emphasise that if an item is faulty or the sizing was not as quoted they will send a label. But back in the real world it's really up to the buyers to complain and QVC aren't known for encouraging returns!

It's about time!

Though I'd like to see them comment (as Lakeland do on their site) that they will refund the reviewer. Also all those reviews where the poster comments that it was too expensive to return so just binned the products, Q should emphasise that if an item is faulty or the sizing was not as quoted they will send a label. But back in the real world it's really up to the buyers to complain and QVC aren't known for encouraging returns!
it's funny that you mention Lakeland I have just started shopping with them the reviewfeedbak is very useful it makes me more confident about buying and their customer service is excellent, sad that it has taken QVC so long to catch up,

Even in store Lakeland customer care is good, I recently took an expensive clothes airer back it broke, I could not find my receipt, replaced with out a problem and no quibble.

I tend to order lots of stuff from the Lakeland sales but when a couple or mugs arrived broken I phoned to ask if they had any left in stock to keep a set of 6 intact but as they were sold out the lovely CS person refunded on the spot (no quibbling) for all 6 and told me to dispose of the mugs that were ok in any way I saw fit (i.e. use them any way or donate to charity). I was gob-smacked, in a very good way! :mysmilie_59:

How does this compare with the standard QVC approach? :mysmilie_506:

:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back