I need this bag!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
Hope someone can help?!?
On the Spring fashion trends there's a 70's redux. I loved the blue bag - have searched high and low on the web site but no joy :(

Can anyone help please?
Thanks in anticipation
Mollymoo

I spotted that little blue bag too, but I'm no help to you I'm afraid.

It's madness to style a page like this with items that aren't listed in the link! I think there was a similar post last week from another forum member trying to track down a bag. Even if you email or phone customer services I'm not sure you'll get an answer. They're missing out on sales the silly numpties!

That's the brand I thought too (but couldn't remember the name), I hope you track it down.

Hi Ladies, I'm not sure what bag you're talking about but a few weeks ago there were a couple of new bags on the front of the website under the heading "new season arm candy" so they might be the same make? Don't know if this piccie will work:

View attachment 10252

I contacted Customer Services and they have finally responded this morning with the following:

I have managed to locate the item numbers of the bags in question, they are
116769 and 116751. Both are by the brand orYany. They are not available
at the moment, we are expecting stock in April, please keep checking our
website for availability www.qvcuk.com.

Looking on the web, this looks like a US brand, perhaps it's taking over from B Makowsky cos QVC haven't added any new stock to his line for ages and everything's on last clicks so he's obviously on his way out. orYany are being sold on QVC US at the mo so have a look there to see if the bag you're talking about is listed. Prices are between $107 - $339.

:)

Last edited:
It's a cute little bag. I like it in the indigo multi colour way. Why the hell are QVC UK showing things we can't buy? It really p's me off. I hope there is a way that you are able to get one since you have done so much to track it down, mollymoo, good luck. :0)

I like the Jasmine, it reminds me of my Radley bag that I bought about 6 years ago and it is still as good as new, mind you I only carry it rarely, I hate the faff in changing bags and worrying you've left something behind that is vital, like your bus pass for instance! I know someone who tried the transfer inner bag and found it irrritated her and she didn't feel the items were secure in it!

I change my bag two or three times a week. Have done for years. It takes a couple of minutes and it means you regularly get rid of guff you don't really want or need. Mind you, I only ever carry a small tote type bag.

Some cute bags in the range. Loving the sunny yellow.

I like the style and shape of the bag and I'm looking for a nice bright bag for the summer, not sure about the large Miss Whiplash tassel though!

Thank you ladies.
Sorry haven't thanked b4 had internet problems :(
So annoying it's on US QVC. ... now back online will have good search for it. Wish me luck!!

Nope..us qvc only.:mysmilie_10: never mind maybe one day we'll get everything that's on the uk website. Its not the first time I've wanted something I can't get...

Mollymoo, OrYany have their first show on next week (Friday 11th at 5pm) so, you never know, they may have the bag you like on the show!!!

Latest posts

Back