Jill franks new best friend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
During her holiday in USA Mrs Franks met Ralph's (from Honora) wife Jenny. How do I know? Well she has mentioned it at every opportunity during the midnight launch of TSV. Mind you she has talked, well in truth shouted, non stop without taking a breath. I feel the mute coming on.

Has he recently married Jennie ? He didn't mention his wife for a long time and I think Jennie worked for the Company as he used to talk about her but not as his wife. I also remember he had a young son . I always thought he had a soft spot for the model Natalie who used to always be the model for Honora shows .

Rumour had it he was dating an older QVC UK model, might have been Natalie's??? They joked with him about it and he went beetroot red on air.

I think on her blog there are photos of meeting up with Ralph in the US(it was mentioned on the QVC Facebook page).

I may have picked it up incorrectly because JF was shouting and flirting soooo much but I think she said Jenny (wife) whereas Jennie is a co worker.

I may have picked it up incorrectly because JF was shouting and flirting soooo much but I think she said Jenny (wife) whereas Jennie is a co worker.

The little bit I saw this morning I thought Ralph seemed rather embarrassed by JF, imo she is as bad as JR for the need to flirt, I remember her with John Barrowman it was cringeworthy.

During her holiday in USA Mrs Franks met Ralph's (from Honora) wife Jenny. How do I know? Well she has mentioned it at every opportunity during the midnight launch of TSV. Mind you she has talked, well in truth shouted, non stop without taking a breath. I feel the mute coming on.

Wish she had stayed there she is so self centred

Oh dear that means everytime JF does an Honora show all we`ll hear is " I remember when I met Ralph`s wife .... " for years n years n years !

The little bit I saw this morning I thought Ralph seemed rather embarrassed by JF, imo she is as bad as JR for the need to flirt, I remember her with John Barrowman it was cringeworthy.

But she thinks she is irresistible surely? Perfect at styling herself and her home. I think she actively crawls to the famous or well established male guests like JB, SW or Ralph and truly believes they admire her. Personally she comes across to me as the type of woman who would be cast as the mother of one of those highly made up, stick thin girls in TOWIE!!!

She is under the illusion that she is attractive to the male guests, hence all the flirting.
She would probably be a nightmare at a party, trying to be the centre of attention, and flirting with everyone's husband/boyfriend.

She strikes me as too dim to know she's barking up the wrong tree, there. Tragic.

More of the same "performance" with the Philosophy man tonight. It was excruciating to watch......"they will be giving us our P45s" she squealed .......wish they would!

Normally I'm ambivalent towards her 'performance' in a show I'd quite like to watch, but last night she was unbearable, only caught 10 mins of it when she prattled on about cream eggs. Catherine, the model looked embarassed. I might have been persuaded to stump up for the TSV if someone else had been presenting. At one point I thought it was a spoof with Catherine Tate's Lauren character, with her 'have you eaten them, have you, did you eat them, have you eaten them all'. FFS Jill; face - bovvered?!!

This woman is so shallow if she were a puddle she wouldn`t be deep enough to get your toes wet !

I really hope they don't pair her with the Philosophy man again. He gets too easily suckered in to her silliness and "all about me" screeching. I think maybe he gets flattered by her new best mates scenario. He relaxes his guard, and then his professionalism about the products, and starts behaving like a silly schoolboy who has just found a new chum. For a sizeable chunk of the programme last night it was as though the customers didn't exist. What the hell are the production team in the gallery doing when this is going on?

I really hope they don't pair her with the Philosophy man again. He gets too easily suckered in to her silliness and "all about me" screeching. I think maybe he gets flattered by her new best mates scenario. He relaxes his guard, and then his professionalism about the products, and starts behaving like a silly schoolboy who has just found a new chum. For a sizeable chunk of the programme last night it was as though the customers didn't exist. What the hell are the production team in the gallery doing when this is going on?

Playing on their iPhones, tweeting and on social media. The one thing we can be sure of is that they won't be over 21, wont be looking at what is on screen and certainly won't realise that what is being shown is not acceptable to intelligent people who are not straight out of TOWIE/MIC

Last nights philosophy show was so embarrasing agree it was like the viewers were'nt watching when she got the giggles and ran off oh dear she's likeit with barrowman aswell

Latest posts

Back