Price Drop has been advising Freeview viewers to retune on 31 March.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My guess is that Price-drop's being permanently replaced by Best of Shop at Bod on that day so they're changing the name of the channel. Certain equipment might not register the name change and certain really stupid viewers (namely, much of their customer base) will be really confused as a consequence.

My guess is that Price-drop's being permanently replaced by Best of Shop at Bod on that day so they're changing the name of the channel. Certain equipment might not register the name change and certain really stupid viewers (namely, much of their customer base) will be really confused as a consequence.

So there not cutting their hours and start time sharing on Bid's COM4 stream. As Price Drop is currently on COM5, a rescan would be needed.

I was about to say that! You just pipped me to it. Ps what is a rescan?

Think of them as the Adobe Update of the free to view TV network.

Yeap every other week they nag you to do it ...

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Ask Mike. You'll either fall asleep or your ears will bleed but you'll get somethink like an answer :mysmilie_59:

You've got it PP.

He'll go on about your DVB's and your DTT's, coathanger antennas and ghost reception.

Basically he'll bore you into submission.

You've got it PP.

He'll go on about your DVB's and your DTT's, coathanger antennas and ghost reception.

Basically he'll bore you into submission.

And leave you none the wiser afterwards. He may have moved his mouth but amnesia has wiped all memory of the sound.

Also reminds me of how they sold set-top TV aerials in the past, claiming that they would miraculously give you more channels. If you're not satisfied you can send it back to us*

*Ignoring the fact that you can buy something equivalent from Argos for less than the £7.99 p&p alone

Latest posts

Back