Sachi Stylish Solutions TSV 09/04/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was this or something very similar not a TSV not so long ago?

TSVs are becoming boring and repetitive - it is like a permanent loop, steam mop, elemis, Gatineau , some tablet, Bose, camera yawn yawn yawn

Long gone are the days when the TSV was an "event" something worth writing about ,speculating and if you were feeling really passionate about it waiting up for the 12.00 launch.
Now it is the same old things rolled out month in month out.
They are becoming to like IW for my liking when it comes to TSV's they even had a window vacume yesterday OK not karcher but VAX but it still vacumes your windows. I wonder how many they sold as I would have thought that IW had cornered the market in window cleaning.

I have a few of their fold up insulated bags which are excellent quality, hard wearing and generally perfect for the job they do. Sadly for Sachi's profits, these bags just keep going, so I won't need to replace them for a long time yet. Highly recommended products though, if anyone is considering a first purchase :)

Are you paying exorbitant prices for diet chef? No more, Sachi will see the weight drop off! Apparently. You can take the food you want to eat. And this is proprietary to Sachi? I don't think so. Whilst I do think these bags are worth the money in a six bag set - I don't have anything from this range - I think trying to sell them as an aid to a healthier lifestyle, is stretching things a bit, makes the whole presentation sound a tad desperate. I think they are trying too hard, and overselling the product. People will buy from this range, anyway. This tsv seems a bit overpriced to me, when you figure in the postage, for two bags.

Good for picnics I imagine, but a bit big for every day lunch bags aren't they? And only one of them is insulated, so they say you can put the insulated bag inside the other bag, but they're virtually the same size so why would you want to do that? Strange combination of bags IMO.

Last edited:
Good for picnics I imagine, but a bit big for every day lunch bags aren't they? And only one of them is insulated, so they say you can put the insulated bag inside the other bag, but they're virtually the same size so why would you want to do that? Strange combination of bags IMO.

I agree, I watched a presentation and still don't really understand why you'd want to put one inside the other, a most peculiar idea. I feel that Sachi have come up with a great concept with the original folding insulated bag, but don't know where to go from there. It's pretty much a one-product brand really. These shopper bags just seem a bit odd to me. I didn't like the lunch tote bags they did either, the idea of an insulated handbag just doesn't really work for me.

These are the ones I have:
http://www.qvcuk.com/Sachi-Set-of-6....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-802110. They work out at £26.87 all in, or £4.48 each. I've had the flat supermarket versions but struggled to keep them closed when they were full, found the fasteners very poor, and popped open. These Sachi ones have proper zips across the top and they open out with a proper base to get larger items in, have long strong handles so they can go over your shoulder or your arm, just a better designed product. In my opinion anyway :)

I use huge Lakeland ones for big weekly shop but could see these ones being handy if you shopped on way home from work or for carrying somewhere rather than in the boot of the car.

I got this set in Birchwood outlet about 6 weeks ago for £12

http://www.qvcuk.com/Sachi-Set-of-6...-_-IO_ProdDetail-_-1&relType=IO&refLocation=1

I thought they would be something bought coz cheap but not actually used but I've been pleasantly surprised how useful they are. I don't use as a handbag just a more easily packable lightweight lunch bag and shopper when at the supermarket. They are great for people who are out and about for work or don't have access to a fridge so I think it's a fair selling point to suggest people can use them to bring healthy packed lunches that still keep cool enough to taste nice lunchtime.

My set came in really nice boxes. I am going to give a large and small bag to my Sister as a part of her Birthday gift, a bargain one at that.

Latest posts

Back