Khrio shoe show.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I notice in the on screen description, none of the items are listed by the named style. If the shoes were exclusive to QVC, this would be understandable, but they are not. Does the Q think that this will make it difficult for us shoppers to do price comparisons? Doh!

Poor man looks quite embarrassed by Jackie's favourable comments about him!

I didn't notice much other than that fine looking Italian man! However had I been in the studio with him I would not have been reduced to a giggling schoolgirl mess like Jackie - honestly how unprofessional, I thought she was better than that…….

I didn't notice much other than that fine looking Italian man! However had I been in the studio with him I would not have been reduced to a giggling schoolgirl mess like Jackie - honestly how unprofessional, I thought she was better than that…….

I like her she is down to earth and she made me laugh when someone enquired if he was available on easy pay!

Show was on without sound so glad to hear she has at last found something she can be genuine about without that bored look she normally has

I have always found that, when it comes to being complemented on their looks, italian men are easily embarrassed.

Latest posts

Back