Jackie Kennedy Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza

Registered Shopper
I just saw on the Homeshoppingista's blog that this line has been permanently retired. Apparently Phillip Katz did a few shows on QUS and at the end smashed the moulds so that they can never be remade. (Can't do links I'm afraid.)

Thought he seemed like a pleasant and knowledgeable guest, but I thought the jewellery looked so tacky! I also found the reverence given to JK rather nauseating.

Thought he seemed like a pleasant and knowledgeable guest, but I thought the jewellery looked so tacky! I also found the reverence given to JK rather nauseating.

Well said! I too liked the guest, but imo they milked JK and her jewellery for far too long. It was interesting the first time you heard about the various pieces but not worthy of an outing two or three times a year...

I always thought it was overpriced costume jewellery. Glass beads, glass pearls and cheap findings.

Sorry to see this line go as I like to have the choice of various types of jewellery, whether JBK's stylish range or Lola Rose or Veronese, etc. JBK was an icon of fashion just the way Audrey Hepburn or Princess Diana was. Variety is the spice of life and as ranges are dropped from QVC UK's line up fewer interesting brands are being added.

I did order the shades but sent them back because they were cheap looking and flimsy and were not even worth the p and p charge, let alone the hefty price tag.

JK round-ish sunglasses (black) are the best I've ever had and offer excellent protection.
When my face burned in the sun the skin under the sunglasses has not burned a bit. I'm now waiting for when they are in clearance section.

Got to be some mileage in Elizabeth Taylors jewellery collection?
Another that springs to mind is Wallis Simpson but cant really see that being a big seller??

I have a bracelet copied from a Wallace Simpson original by Kenneth Jay Lane bought from QVC in about 1997. I'll dig it out and start wearing it again (no it isn't a big bejewelled panther's head!). I seem to remember he did quite a few pieces of Wallace copies. I bought it because I liked it, almost inspite of the royal/celebrity connection.

all the watches are back in stock. i will have to order now as it wont be back again.

I have two pairs of the sunglasses and was hoping to buy a pair in the other style. Unfortunately, there seem to be none left in stock. But I shall definitely have a look again, just in case!

The last Jacky Kennedy hour was on 19th June, I'm still waiting for her collection to go on last clicks but all items are still full price. Any ideas how long it may take for it to go on last clicks? Better still TKMaxx bought the remailning stock.

The last Jacky Kennedy hour was on 19th June, I'm still waiting for her collection to go on last clicks but all items are still full price. Any ideas how long it may take for it to go on last clicks? Better still TKMaxx bought the remailning stock.

could be months before it goes as they will want to get as much for it as they can now

Latest posts

Back