Starbucks coffee machine...cracking good deal!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I think this is the first time I've actually been able to say this about anything I've seen for sale on Bid, but for £137.98 delivered, you get the machine, a milk frother and two packs of coffee pods.
Now a couple of places are selling the machine for under £90 in their sales but the milk frother is still £54 to buy and the capsules, £5.99 a pack and of course delivery charge - another fiver!..really not a bad deal at all. Well done, more good deals like this and you may be onto something!

There must be a catch.

The Machine looks really good. There is no way they would sell at a loss.

I don't know about the Starbucks machine but I have a similar one and they're brilliant, I can thoroughly recommend it.
I paid a similar price too but that was just for the machine - no milk frother or coffee pods - it looks like a good value product, I agree merry

I have a dolce gusto which i use every day would be lost without it sad i know that does seem a good price the pods are dearer to buy than the dolce gusto ones though it is starbucks though so

I have a dolce gusto which i use every day would be lost without it sad i know that does seem a good price the pods are dearer to buy than the dolce gusto ones though it is starbucks though so

Just looked on ebay and you can get 96 of the starbucks verismo pods, delivered, for £29.99!

Latest posts

Back