I really, really like Yankee Candles but...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FedUp

Registered Shopper
I wish Q would also stock Kringle Candles. Have been burning their breakable wax potpourri gentlemen's range over the past couple of weeks and I've gotta say they are lovely and really recommend them if you have a stockist near you.

Have been using two segments from the wax melt and the smell is unbelievable with a really wide throw. They are aimed at men so they all smell very "aftershavey" but I would say if you like Yankee fresh then you will like this range. Have got No. 5 on the go at the moment (which is very musky) and have burnt No 9 (smokey and oriental) and No 6 (floral and wood notes) recently and people have commented how lovely the house smells - including hubby who rarely comments when I've got a Yankee on the go.

Would be nice to have this range on Q in addition to Yankee. Might also mean that we might get some better value TSVs if Yankee have got a bit of serious competition! :wink:

I bought some of their tarts/melts to try a while ago and while they smelt lovely before I melted them and nice when I had melted them, the aroma was short lived.

I haven't tried the breakable ones yet so maybe they would last longer,

They do have a nice selection.

Yankee which I dislike is a big seller for QVC, they won't want to put a serious contender against them. Yes they sell a few other brands but they are small UK ones usually. Yankee is the big player out there on the high street so they won't want to rock their boat and loose them

Latest posts

Back