Q moans x 2

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

logfire

Registered Shopper
Somebody make me feel better please ! Moan no 1 . When an order didn't show up Q sent me a claim letter . I was slightly miffed to have to pay the postage . I think they should do a pre paid envelope. Anyway. Not the end of the world but I am feeling grumpy today. Moan no 2 is the new invoice which was stuck under the outside address label. You had to rip on the dotted line to find it hidden underneath. Of course it tore and was sticky when I got to it !! :mysmilie_51:Glad I got that off my chest . :mysmilie_1:Aw ! Just seen this. My poor JR is off colour today too . 3 in a row. Stop moaning and get on now . :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

I hate the new small print, flimsy invoices! I'm all for saving money and minimising packaging but the decision to no longer print the invoices with a self-adhesive return label is just stingy meanness! Does anyone remember when the invoice was almost A4 size back in the 90s? If the new invoice is stuck in a clear pocket on the outside of a box it's almost impossible to get it out in one piece as the clear envelope is always stuck to the very thin paper they now use.
Did I mention the tiny writing? It's too blummin small!

Hope your pup's better soon, my brother has an adorable JR called Tilly - just the funniest personality, if a bit prone to madness like eating toads (resulting in foaming at the mouth!) and running into walls when she gets over-excited playing football!

Hate these new labels, they always tear no matter how careful I am. Also if they are trying to cut back WHY do they send 4 small lipsticks in a HUGE box??

I think QVC's wasteful packaging is shocking. 'Lola Rose' products are sent in a box 3 times bigger than the product. I also think the postal packaging of make up is OTT. The smallest things eg eyeliners, come in a massive box too big to go through the post box. You can order similar things on Amazon and they come in a jiffy bag and there is never a problem with breakages. I would say the only things that are packaged properly are Northern Nights bedding. QVC really need to get their act together regarding their un eco friendly packaging.

Slightly off topic - does anyone have problems in removing the labels on packets in order to dispose of them? I shred anything with my name on it so that means a battle peeling the labels off. I don't know what info is included on that bar code so I attempt to remove every single bit. Paranoid? Moi?

I think QVC's wasteful packaging is shocking. 'Lola Rose' products are sent in a box 3 times bigger than the product. I also think the postal packaging of make up is OTT. The smallest things eg eyeliners, come in a massive box too big to go through the post box. You can order similar things on Amazon and they come in a jiffy bag and there is never a problem with breakages. I would say the only things that are packaged properly are Northern Nights bedding. QVC really need to get their act together regarding their un eco friendly packaging.

Q wastes packaging but so does amazon... i ordered a CD recently and it came in such a large box it wouldn't fit through the letter box, the box was large enough to hold a folded up duvet set in my opinion... waste is everywhere, its stupid, it also makes it more expensive for us if we need to return something.

imo though, Q are using the poor non sticky labels to test whether it makes less people return items...

Latest posts

Back