Price Check

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Our Lease has just been selling an Oskar Emil Spiral Analogue mens watch for £69.99 + £4.99 post + ? phonecall

You can get one on ebay for £49.95 or Best Offer with free post

She had to make an announcement as she moved on to the Aquaswizz, the Oskar Emil she was showing previously was not the correct one! If you were on the phone for the black dial that our Lease was showing, well you won't be getting it, you will be getting the white dial one instead. If you are not happy, you have got to phone up again and say that you don't want that one.

Haha what a palarva, professional as ever, another reason NOT to shop at Bid

The Aquaswizz silicone strap watch is up next for £299.99 + £7.99 post + ? phone

Again, ebay comes up trumps with the exact same watch for £139.99 with free postage

£160+ saving !!!!

The Aquaswizz silicone strap watch is up next for £299.99 + £7.99 post + ? phone

Again, ebay comes up trumps with the exact same watch for £139.99 with free postage

£160+ saving !!!!

Sadly, there are no helping some people - maybe a more money than sense from loyal bid buyers. If I was in the market for a timepiece, the last place to go would be a shopping channel.:mysmilie_59:

Surely just the fact that if you were prepared to spend a fairly substantial sum of money on jewellery would you spend it at Bid? I have saved up a little money in the past and taken it on holiday to Jersey where I have found many reputable jewellers selling good quality stuff with no VAT. The necklaces were not particularly expensive but I am happy with them. Personally I would not spend that kind of money with a company who have such a dubious reputation.

Latest posts

Back