Founders Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
i've seen the promos for Founders Day this coming Sunday. Does anyone know if there will be any special shows or events? I'm hoping for reduced P&P (naive I know:mysmilie_19:). Or special prices and EZ pays. Does anyone remember previous Founders Days?

This coming Sunday is the Mally TSV, so if it'd Founders Day as well, maybe it will be free postage??? That would be great if it was.

expect s#itloads of face cream and jewellery.

maybe an ipad as abby horne needs to be on tv at some point,

Plus hours of Mally shouting like a banshee , not to mention three or four hours of smarmy Craig Rowe, can Founders day get any better... I think I will be washing my hair on Sunday...:mysmilie_845:

my very first set of NN,I bought on founders day as it was easypay and free delivery.It was any years ago so I wonder if they will still do the free delivery?

Free delivery won't be too financially damaging to the Q as, apart from Oreck (expensive items), the hours are dedicated to items, for which the postage should not be too high. For example, Yankee isn't scheduled, or Easiyo. A lot of beauty hours.

Thanks for the info guys I've looked at the QVC TV guide, there's not much I'd be buying , none of he jewellery brands I like are on, but I will be dipping in over the course of the day I between watching other channels.

Plus hours of Mally shouting like a banshee , not to mention three or four hours of smarmy Craig Rowe, can Founders day get any better... I think I will be washing my hair on Sunday...:mysmilie_845:

Eight hours of her!!!!!

I hope they don't have Chuntley on that day, because she will be even worse than usual, going on about QVC being the ''original shopping channel'' talking about all the positive press they have had or trashing the competition.

This has been put in the newsletter email.

"Sunday 6th April
Celebrate the 21st anniversary of the founding of QVC UK with a day of free P&P offers on all on-air items, plus selected products online too!"

Well, there's a very limited number of brands within the online offers. Surely the No. 1 Shopping Channel could stretch to FREE P&P ON ALL ORDERS from their vast choice of products for just one day?!!

Latest posts

Back