At last Marverine gets it right

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
Watching Ms Cole on the vercella Vita show she looks lovely and seems to have ditched the facial acrobatics. I think she has calmed down and gained some confidence which is a pleasure to see. She is presenting with a very nice guest (astrid?) who is a picture of elegance compared to the awful Slim&Lift woman
Well done Marverine keep doing what you are doing its working for you girlfriend! :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

I even turned over to Q having read your posts to see, have to agree she is much calmer and far more watchable, not sure about those trousers though, long may it continue !

"Bronzo Italia pants"LOL you are right she did say she was wearing the shape wear so maybe that explains it, they weren't very flattering but she's come along way in her presenting style so I can forgive the pants this time which weren't as awful as some of the ensembles I have seen other presenters sporting.

Last time I saw Marverine her hair looked better, I still didn't last the distance. LOL

don't mind her at all. I would much rather watch her than loud mouth Pippa , or SG And CH.

Last edited:
I've always liked her, she's down to earth, doesn't shout or ramble on and on over guests. She's different to the rest and that can only be a good thing for me.

Latest posts

Back