Aurora 3 Stone Friendship Bracelet TSV 08/04/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw Pipa was wearing this yesterday on one of the Vercella Vita shows. It looked better on than it does in the photo. The photo makes it look cheap and flimsy. I won't be buying it.

I think the purple looks nice too, possibly the blue one also. Might well be interesetd in this. I bought the last Aurora friendship bracelet TSV in September (£29.96+£3.95) and subsequently bought another colour as I really liked it. I've since bought a couple of other Aurora items both from QVC and House of Fraser, and agains been very pleased.

Damn! Missed the pics (that always happens to me - always late to the party), so a big thank-you to SCW, but does anyone have a pic of the bracelet they can post here please?

TIA

It's nice but I've only got 2 wrists. As it is I always remove at least one item before leaving the house to avoid looking like a Christmas tree.

I purchased the last TSV and am very pleased with it. However I purchased another similar style from a later show and it was total $$$$ which I sent back pronto.

However if this is as nice as the one I kept I could be interested again.

err Alter Ego click the links under the link & youl see the pics

its the same way i do it everytime i find a tsv thats hidden to post

Aaaaarrrggghhh! All the times I've been frustrated, thinking QVC have removed the item before I get to it and all I had to do was click the lower links! Duh!!

Thank you once again, SCW.

I have one of their bracelets and it's really nicely made, I like the look of what appears to be orange/peach.

Note we didn't get anything like that yesterday on free postage, just b****y Mally , a bit of variety in the shows would have been fairer to all interests.

i was secretly hoping they'd be on easy pay so i could get more than 1, but i highly doubt they will be, the matching ring and necklace is also on the web now, the ring is amazing!!! i'll try and post the links now

Latest posts

Back