Enviro Wash Balls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else here bought them? I did a couple of weeks ago and I'm pretty pleased so far. I still wash sheets and ultra dirty stuff in normal washing powder as I'm a bit of a coward and think they won't be clean if I don't (is that just psychological?) but everything else comes up great, and my towelling dressing-gown dries up really soft and fluffy even without fabric softener.
This could save me a fortune!! Yayyy!!:1:

I bought some too - have to say I'm really pleased with the results so far - although I am still adding softner just in case!

I have these Wash Balls and they are fine for lightly soiled washing and for doing towels are are great but I still use Detergent for heavily soiled washing and to get stains out, I still think I am saving money though. I also find it's better for my Laundry to alternate between Detergent and Wash Balls. I find it keeps everything smelling nicer.

I bought some too - have to say I'm really pleased with the results so far - although I am still adding softner just in case!

Hi Debsie, Try it without softener and I bet you'll be suprised at how soft everything comes out.
I have to admit that I miss the nice smell you get from softener though.

I bought some a while ago and was apprehensive about using them at first, but I do think they are good. Sometimes if its a large load I'll put 2 in for extra cleaning power but maybe that's a waste!

I bought some a while ago and was apprehensive about using them at first, but I do think they are good. Sometimes if its a large load I'll put 2 in for extra cleaning power but maybe that's a waste!

Oh what a good idea!! I'll have to try that - thanks felinewoman

hi i ordered some have just arrived have anyone used on school shirts and blouses do they come up white? .

To be honest, mags3224, I don't think they're that great with whites (no optical brighteners, I expect) so I always use liquid detergent for hubby's shirts. Hope that helps.

They are not as good as they make out.
They didn't get my whites as white as when i used washing tablets. So much so that i don't use them for whites anymore.

The blue spongy bit around the outside of all 3 balls have come off a few times too.

Latest posts

Back