Tova's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Crikey what has Tova done to her hair. It looks like she's got a raccoon on her head. I like Tova but this is not a good look.

Nope can`t say the hair looks good. She has a good plastic surgeon though but needs to sack her hairdresser. Awful perfumes but I`ve never tried anything else of hers, makeup jewellery etc, the perfumes put me off buying anything else, vile stuff.

The hair was bad today wasn't it? Needed to be a lot more subtle not distinct stripes.

I only ever bought the try me of four perfume mini bottles. Disgusting IMHO. How they can say people stop them in the street to ask what fabulous perfume they are wearing is beyond belief.

I used to wear Tova Signature perfume years ago and it was beautiful BUT then they changed it and I would not try it again.

Disgusting IMHO. How they can say people stop them in the street to ask what fabulous perfume they are wearing is beyond belief.

Probably so they know what kind of perfume to avoid like the plague.

Glad whitesnake started this thread as I thought she looked like a badger but a racoon has the same colours. What was she thinking?

To say they go over the top in the presentation is an understatement I must be missing something with my smelly stuff as it hasn`t changed my life got me pregnant or made days off better ....the model must need a shower directly as she goes off air as I bet she can`t breathe with how much she has sprayed on herself!! My daughter ordered some a few years back and it was sent straight back as she said it was `old lady perfume ` that`s not the impression they give is it?

I am amazed that anybody perfume from the television at all. For though the people on screen might romanticize and describe how the....waft of cloudberry is like a fine champagne just TICKLING your nose (has to be said in a dramatic, affected manner, like Tova does, emphasising certain words) it's still their opinion and it's really only if the wearer likes it that matters. I usually wear Creed Silver Mountain Water but also now use one by Rituals. It's got cypress, lemongrass and bergamot in, I think. It's nice.

I once ordered a TSV of her perfumes, three big decanter type bottles in a presentation box. Good grief! I've smelt better toilet cleaners, vile stuff. Couldn't bear to have them in the house so straight back, despite a fortune in p&p as they weighed a ton.
I'm amazed when they bang on about people admiring them when they get a whiff of them, shouldn't be inflicting them on the public.

Latest posts

Back