Bose Wave Music System III TSV 05/04/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was in a large Bose dealer recently with loads of their stuff, but not this radio or the smaller one. I was told they are not allowed to sell these in shops.

Very suspicious if you ask me, they can't be as good as they say if you are never allowed to hear one before buying.

Often thought about it but, as I listen to music on the laptop, and the radio either on sky or the internet, it seems like a bit of a waste of money, for me. If it is bought directly from Bose, instalments are interest free, and I think it offers a mbg. So if you don't think it's worth it, return it. I have read good reviews on other systems, which cost less than Bose but, never having used a Bose product, I cannot comment from personal experience.

I bought one for DH who always wanted one, for the money I can't say it's any better than some if it's rivals, he has other 'aspirational' music systems which have better clarity and sound. It's ok but it's nothing special.

I would want to listen to the item before I part with my cash but I think they have to have a broadcasting license to demo live radio, so that is why it can't be tried in the shop.

I have a B&O system and it beats Bose hands down but I have a pair of old Bose QC headphones which I love, they are good as new 11 years after I bought them.

Inge x

CH was saying yesterday every home should have one what planet is she on nearly £600, yes Cathrine we all have that much lying about for a sound system.

i bought one of the mini bluetooth wireless speakers for my son for christmas and it amazing! i have to admit i was reluctant in buying it (at almost £200) but I went to my local bose store (thankfully one has opened near me, or they sell them in john lewis anyway) and listened to it, WOW, you cannot believe the sound that comes out of something so small... I'm very tempted with a big system now, but am waiting until i've decided where to put it, its too much money for it to sit in the box until i sort the house out lol...

Hi Im looking for a bit of advice please.
I bought this TSV as im a fan of Bose, it arrived yesterday and my son set it up, cant fault the sound one bit its amazing it even links up with my bose docking station which is quite impressive.
My query is that on the Q description it mentions that it charges iphone/ipod while playing but there is no mention of this or any dock or usb to do this, it also does not say that an additional piece has to be purchased, as I didn't managed to see all the demonstration im hoping that someone else did and could shed some light on this.
thanks in advance xx

The docking station charges mine automatically if that helps but the Bose came with a docking station (2 separate power supplies)

Did you also buy the TSV Vikki, if so where is the docking station on the unit. Mine doesn't seem to have one, only the Bluetooth is separate x

I too got the Bose Music Wave System III yesterday. The details for the Wave Music System says it charges your iPhone/iPod whilst playing, but mine doesn't seem to do this either. Can't find any details in any of the manuals about it.

I was expecting a docking unit to come with the TSV as it's mentioned, is it an print error or am I being totally stupid in thinking it was included, the are around £130 to but to go with the unit but this wasn't mentioned either. Confused.com x

there is 2 different bose sets Q have done one with the bluetooth adapter which was in the last tsv

but previously they have had it with the "Wave III Dock for iPod/iPhone" so maybe thats what it means

It wasn't the last TSV I bought but a previous one, the dock is separate to the unit, hence 2 power supplies which is a nuisance.

Latest posts

Back