Have Ojon left QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought i'd not seen it for a while shame if they have left i know they changed to that other guy to demo but did like dennis when he was on

Yes not sure if Ojon dropped Q or if it is the the other way round: but I really liked the colour sustain range and the tsvs were good value. Shame

Hope percy and reed don't disappear he's quite cute the one who presents :) aside from that i like the products

I've found the Ojon direct website quite good - fast FREE delivery and some really good offers.

Maybe they've gone canoeing up the Amazon again to get some more Ojon nuts and have fallen victim to a cannibal tribe?!

It was Estee Lauder's decision to pull Ojon, they wanted to move into real stores and online own site. They did the same with Smashbox, which is now in Boots. They are no longer on QVC US either. I believe Denis left the company(??), bit like Liz Earle and Avon employed to work a certain amount of time then leave.

They brought out another version of the Restorative stuff which has a light citrus smell and softer texture.

qvc sold ojon much cheaper when they were specials on. I love the restorative but its far more expensive in john lewis

Latest posts

Back