Sarah Chapman TSV 30/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
According to the April Newsletter there is a Sarah Chapman TSV on Wednesday 30th April

Hydrating Facial Collection

Attachments

• QVC_April_Newsletter_v09_19.jpg
    QVC_April_Newsletter_v09_19.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 680
Another one who has gone down the Botox route and yet still flogs skincare to us mere mortals in the hope that we can have smooth skin like hers. (At least she admits it though, unlike others, Yes Lulu, I'm talking about you).

To me from the small picture it looks like ultimate cleanse (in a tube), hydration booster, overnight facial and a mask, sounding expensive

So I guess none of you will be buying it for the teacher/milk lady/person sitting next to you on the train and all of your best friends etc eh ?

Sharon-s good guess you were spot on lol

Sarah Chapman 5 Piece Pro Expert Home Facial Collection

QVC Price: £96.00

Today's Special Value Price : £71.98

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Sarah-Chapman-...html?sc=SPLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-205516

Not overly surprising as the pro-rata RRP is £182.75 (but that includes £25 for the massager thingy and £6 for the mitts). Has anyone had good results from this range? I know I tried something from the range a few years ago (think it may have been the overnight facial). The fact that I can't even remember what it was speaks volumes about how good I found it, which I must keep repeating to myself to stop getting sucked in! Really cheap-skaty to put the cleanser in a tube rather than a pump too :(

Yes, I've tried this range and it's very good. However, I already have the roller and some other mini's of her stuff still needed to be used up, amongst a whole load of stock piled Elemis, Gatineau, Liz Earle etc. I do recommend her stuff tho.

Latest posts

Back