Birkenstock TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Julia has just said that next weeks TSV will be the EVA range. Any idea if they are the current flip flops or something different.

Thanks

Catherine of the mother and daughter combo was wearing a black pair of 2 strap birkenstocks this afternoon and they were huge on her and she could hardly walk in them. I think she had them on the tightest setting as well.

I purchased the original ones a couple of years ago and they are fab and I tried for 2 years to get another pair without success so when they came back into stock I jumped at the chance. However, they are not quite the same, but I am hoping that now that the weather has improved a few wearings will break them in.

I also have 3 pairs of the flip flops and none of them feel the same either, a white pair which I love, a red which are not bad and a grey pair which I was on waitlist for months for which are a completely different fit. You would wonder how this could be for something which is mass produced from a mould.

Catherine of the mother and daughter combo was wearing a black pair of 2 strap birkenstocks this afternoon and they were huge on her and she could hardly walk in them. I think she had them on the tightest setting as well.

i saw them during the Julia fashion hour & she said its not them but its similar so maybe the single strap or something

I was hoping they would be the EVA Madrid style which there is this year - not keen on this one.

Well I think they are ****** awful. I'm pleased I know now, because I was looking forward to this TSV. Thinking of getting the other ones that are generally a hot pick.

The first of the soft foam material TSVs was definitely around the £12 mark (plus p&p ofcourse). Mine (in purple) are still going strong and wash well in the washing machine if they start to look grubby. I also bought the Birkenstock version of Crocs clogs which I wanted for the garden but our kinky house-rabbit loves biting anything rubbery so they've suffered numerous attacks but are still wearable (they were a tenner in last clicks).

As with all Birkenstocks I wear a size 3 even though I'm 4 - 4.5 in most ranges like Clarks. My feet aren't broad but I have a high instep and they are very roomy but stay on because of the second strap higher up the foot. I'm not sure the single strap, even though it looks adjustable, would feel as stable.

Latest posts

Back