How many Q viewers will be wearing ripped boyfriend jeans?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
That dippy guest said we will all be wearing them this summer. Think I'll pass on the ripped part. Do they ever listen to themselves?

Er, I do.
*puts hand up sheepishly*

Good for you! I like the look but wouldn't go for it as, for me at my age, mutton springs to mind :mysmilie_13: I do agree with the original post though, I don't think that many viewers will be opting for that style of jeans.

Ripped jeans of any style belong in the 1980'sthere are no excuses for wearing them in this centuary. I do wear boyfriend style jeans tho, I have no boyfried.

Er, I do.
*puts hand up sheepishly*

I've got a pair too... Love mine.

Some people are so quick to judge... I haven't cut my hair either even though I'm closing in on the big 5-0. I'm expecting a mob with burning torches and pitchforks to turn up any minute now to teach me a lesson!

I love mine too. Got a few pairs and I am going to be 40 in less that 50 days.....

I do. Mum always says they are 'done'; I explain they are in fashion. I remember thinking they were fashionable, before they were, way back in the 80s, and wearing them then. Move over , Miceal, there's a new 'fashionista' kid on the block! And I didn't pay for any course.

Last edited:
I've got a pair too... Love mine.

Some people are so quick to judge... I haven't cut my hair either even though I'm closing in on the big 5-0. I'm expecting a mob with burning torches and pitchforks to turn up any minute now to teach me a lesson!
I wasn't judging anyone but rather the guest who was making out that anyone who Wasn't wearing them was hardly worth showing their face and considering the comments on here it is obvious that it is considered that the average Q clothes purchaser is not considered to be at the cutting edge of fashion.

Ps I don't possess either a burning torch or pitchfork so you are ok

I was wearing some neon nail varnish the other day only to be told by a friend of mine that I looked silly, she told me that I had already in her words "had my time" and should leave the nails to the teen and 20 somethings. Charming. lol

I was wearing some neon nail varnish the other day only to be told by a friend of mine that I looked silly, she told me that I had already in her words "had my time" and should leave the nails to the teen and 20 somethings. Charming. lol

I don't really do nail varnish but I got an email today about some new Nails Inc floral nail varnish and quite fancied giving it a try.

Latest posts

Back