Surely THE Most Outrageous Price Check, Ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Neil is selling an 'Obey Your Body' Bio-Magnetic Facial Mask & Radiance Care Creamy Milk Cleaner. He wanted £59.99 plus £6.99 p+p

And what does it cost on obeyyourbody.com?

£492.22............. but that does include delivery :mysmilie_13:

Laughable isn't it. And it shouldn't be allowed.

But at least that is the same product. The price check I reported to the ASA wasn't even the same product!

They must surely be running out of gullible people who don't use the internet.

Laughable isn't it. And it shouldn't be allowed.

But at least that is the same product. The price check I reported to the ASA wasn't even the same product!

They must surely be running out of gullible people who don't use the internet.

It is utterly disgraceful, truly it is.

But if that's how they want it then so be it.

Neil is selling an 'Obey Your Body' Bio-Magnetic Facial Mask & Radiance Care Creamy Milk Cleaner. He wanted £59.99 plus £6.99 p+p

And what does it cost on obeyyourbody.com?

£492.22............. but that does include delivery :mysmilie_13:

Oh for goodness sake. I'm surprised that they can even say that or put that in screen with a straight face.

This isn't a totally outrageous price comparison but it's bad enough IMO
Gollum is selling Chanel No 5 Eau de Premiere EDP for £89.99 plus P&P and phone call when it's available elsewhere for £67.50
Ok, it's not a massive price difference (it's enough!!) but, IMO, it exploits those who cannot make a price comparison and, therefore, cannot make an informed decision

Oh dear goodness, did anyone see the VT for JPD pride of Rome? Talk about tacky!

Gollum was told he would be selling Chanel number 5 and no doubt said "but my ladyslashgoddess laaaarves er Big Brother, who will show that after I sell it?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Gollum was told he would be selling Chanel number 5 and no doubt said "but my ladyslashgoddess laaaarves er Big Brother, who will show that after I sell it?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Haha will admit took a lil while to get joke i have reasons for my stupidity lol

Haha will admit took a lil while to get joke i have reasons for my stupidity lol

It took me a while too (very subtle PJ!!) but you're poorly LL, you have good reason, I have no excuses except I'm a bit slow on the uptake!!

In Mikey boy Mason's own graceful way --- your goowin daaahn matey.

graceful and Mike Mason in the same sentence? hmmm, not something you hear very often!
I particularly like the way in which you use Mike's own vernacular to predict his future
that's very thoughtful and sensitive of you Dave, in truth, he probably doesn't understand half of what we say about him anyway!!

graceful and Mike Mason in the same sentence? hmmm, not something you hear very often!
I particularly like the way in which you use Mike's own vernacular to predict his future
that's very thoughtful and sensitive of you Dave, in truth, he probably doesn't understand half of what we say about him anyway!!

To be honest - why should he? He is a twonk! If you will:mysmilie_59:

This isn't a totally outrageous price comparison but it's bad enough IMO
Gollum is selling Chanel No 5 Eau de Premiere EDP for £89.99 plus P&P and phone call when it's available elsewhere for £67.50
Ok, it's not a massive price difference (it's enough!!) but, IMO, it exploits those who cannot make a price comparison and, therefore, cannot make an informed decision

Oh dear goodness, did anyone see the VT for JPD pride of Rome? Talk about tacky!

That appalling VT for Pride of Rome was supposedly a TV Advert that was being broadcast right across the USA, well that's what they used to say way back when (of course they also used to say that Debenhams may or may not have been in talks to stock JPD too).

Such shysters :mysmilie_19:

For me, it is "somefink" that annoys me. He appears to say it deliberately. I am from London but I speak properly, I don't do the "pretend Cockney" that he speaks.

I think The Gollum once said it's from Sheppey.

Rod Hull was also from Sheppey so you can see it's an entertainment hotbed.

I would imagine Pride of Rome smelling like a cross of Gollum's smegma, Shylock's armpits, Bod's butthole after a bad dose of diarrhea and Simon Peter's ulcerous scrotum....

Latest posts

Back