Mally's Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
What on earth has happened to Mally's hair? Head like a burst cushion. Surely she can afford to have her hair done by the best stylists so why did she turn up looking like this? It doesn't encourage you to buy her beauty products if she can't manage to look presentable herself. If my hair was in that condition I would have to get it all cut short and start again. Rats tails!!

I think she still has hair extensions in. Those rats tails look like wavy ones. Whether its natural or not its a sodding mess. Looks like she has just got out of bed after a big night out.

I think she still has hair extensions in. Those rats tails look like wavy ones. Whether its natural or not its a sodding mess. Looks like she has just got out of bed after a big night out.

Or looks like she just had sex with Jonny Depp,which she has been banned from saying now.
Lynn

I think there are quite a lot of extensions in there! Isn't she going for a bit of a Beyoncé look, when she had it all long and wild, before the incident with the fan after which she has had a rather unflattering cut? Mind you, I think Beyoncé wears a lot of wigs too so who knows what it is like really!!! In the 5.00 show she seems to have a very heavy fake plait.

Latest posts

Back