Nails Inc AD?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
Just wondering about the Auto Delivery from the last Nails Inc TSV...somehow I think maybe the first AD was going to be April sometime (?), can anyone remember please? Or more exactly?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I phoned customer services and they said it would be sent out on 23rd April. Next one is July. I hope this helps :)

Should be around the 21st as it's due every 90 days. The original TSV aired on 21/01. I put it in my diary because I lose track of these things! :)

HTH x

I recorded this tsv and still have it, so that I can look back at what the colours will be in the next AD because I completely forget otherwise. If anyone wants to know the colours plse let me know and I will list..

Have just received the email to say my April Auto Delivery of this is on its way. Listed on the email as 205362 Nails Inc 7 Piece Fashion Revolution Collection, so those who ordered should be getting their notification any time!

Mine arrived by Hermes a couple of hours ago (before I actually saw the email about it, which was sent at 7.13am). I love it! I usually buy these sets for just a few of the colours and give/sell the rest - in fact, out of the first delivery, I think I only kept two of the colours. In this auto-delivery there's only one I probably won't use. I have so many nail polishes, you would think I would have every conceivable colour by now but even the red received today is a bit different - it's quite pink-y. All in all, a great set as far as I'm concerned.

Mine arrived this morning and I have to say I am a little disappointed. I thought I would check this forum out this afternoon to see what others thought! I obviously didnt listen properly when they were doing the last TSV because I didnt realise there were 3 glitter ones - not keen on these as they are difficult to remove and dont go on evenly for me. I tried all 3 on a piece of paper and wasnt impressed this morning. The only one I like is the bright red colour which would be good for toes. The mauve colour and the nude colour are so so in my opinion. I will try them out properly later but my initial thoughts are that I may have to send this one back I think.

Mine arrived this morning and I have to say I am a little disappointed. I thought I would check this forum out this afternoon to see what others thought! I obviously didnt listen properly when they were doing the last TSV because I didnt realise there were 3 glitter ones - not keen on these as they are difficult to remove and dont go on evenly for me. I tried all 3 on a piece of paper and wasnt impressed this morning. The only one I like is the bright red colour which would be good for toes. The mauve colour and the nude colour are so so in my opinion. I will try them out properly later but my initial thoughts are that I may have to send this one back I think.

Ah, that's a shame. We obviously all have different tastes and expectations. I was expecting to feel like you but I had a pleasant surprise. I am not a massive fan of nail polish with bits in (which Nails Inc do do a lot of) but I didn't think these were too sparkly, more patterns or textures, so that suits me for this time of year... especially now I have the OPI Glitter Off which will hopefully make removal a doddle (she said, optimistically!).

Mine hasn't arrived yet hopefully tomorrow! I love the glitter look but hate removing it. I am also waiting for delivery of the new OPI glitter base coat and can't wait to see if it works. After I ordered it I had a look for some reviews which led me to some scary YouTube videos of people hacking the glitter off rather than peeling it! But one of the reviewers did say it is easier to remove with regular remover if you don't want to damage your nail bed. Hoping this is a solution. Also hoping I like the AD when it arrives!

Latest posts

Back