Liz Earle TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although there are several shows in April none at midnight so no more info until may guide available unless presenter blogs or face book have any ideas.

My guess is May, I think last year there was also one in May.

I have noticed that the recent Liz Earle promos haven't included La Liz at all. Instead the annoying Caroline is doing a voice over. Perhaps liz's association may be at a formal end now? Perhaps those awful "indulgent" body lotions And really pretentious named "shower nectar" were the final straw!!!

:thinking: I thought Liz Earle had sold her company to AVON last year !!

Avon purchased Liz Earle in March 2010, Kim left some time ago now probably I don't know September 2012 and Liz I think it was last September although I think Liz is a consultant to them for 25 hours per year. I would imagine her resignation from the board of directors means she doesn't have decision making input now to how the company is taken forward or product formulations and I've heard some products ingredients have already started to alter slightly possibly in favour of moving the cheaper ingredients higher up the ingredients listing and expensive ones further down.

I use the mascara and lash base and powder blush and love them and will contiune to buy for now and watch with interest what happens to the company. I'm not crazy about the Avon link despite the company apparently being standalone but the differing stances on animal testing do seem too far apart between the Liz Earle brand to meet in the middle - you just can't with such matters.

HTH :)

Latest posts

Back