last time i will

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mossie269

Registered Shopper
order plants from qvc ordered the hayloft americana geraniums plant of the month supposed to be be sent out 24th march i received email to say dispatched 1st april phoned this morning to find out where it is and told there is a problem with delivery of these plants might still get them i was told a lot of good that is, now have to await a form to fill in when i would have got that without phoning customer services goodness knows will not be ordering any more plants .

It isn`t just plants though. Everyday people are commenting on here or on Q`s facebook page about items going missing, delivery delays, high prices, poor quality, damaged goods, expensive p and p, broken apps, online website not working etc etc etc. It makes a trip to the DHS sound a doddle at times and they must be losing customers because of it. Q needs to return to grass roots !

It isn`t just plants though. Everyday people are commenting on here or on Q`s facebook page about items going missing, delivery delays, high prices, poor quality, damaged goods, expensive p and p, broken apps, online website not working etc etc etc. It makes a trip to the DHS sound a doddle at times and they must be losing customers because of it. Q needs to return to grass roots !

Yet they still keep tooting their own horn about how "great" they are supposed to be.

After the debarkel I had with deliveries going missing just before Christmas, I had a letter about 5 weeks ago saying that ALL FUTURE deliveries would need to be signed for or they would be taken back to the depot.
Well I ordered the Gteck when it was a TSV and guess what it was left on the door step in full view of anyone passing by. Luckily it was still there when I got home.
So what happened to the MUST be signed for?
What would have happened if it had gone missing?
It really has given me one more reason NOT to shop with them again.

order plants from qvc ordered the hayloft americana geraniums plant of the month supposed to be be sent out 24th march i received email to say dispatched 1st april phoned this morning to find out where it is and told there is a problem with delivery of these plants might still get them i was told a lot of good that is, now have to await a form to fill in when i would have got that without phoning customer services goodness knows will not be ordering any more plants .

Thompson and Morgan were reliable don't know why QVC parted company with them.

Sorry I disagree Thompson and Morgan are not that reliable in my opinion either.

Latest posts

Back