Monthly Beauty Box Subscriptions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dips

Registered Shopper
Does anyone here participate in a Monthly Beauty Box Subscription? Now that QVC Beauty TSVs have moved into the realms of £60+, for me they are now a "considered purchase" to use TV-speak and I only buy the ones I know I'll use up completely. Gone are the days when I'll just "try" a TSV on the off-chance. So, I've been thinking about trying out a monthly Beauty Box subscription, as they are much more affordable. It's my birthday this month and I've asked for a 3 month sub to LoveMeBeauty as a gift from my brother and SIL. Anyway, I had a good look at all the UK programmes, before deciding on LoveMeBeauty, it was not easy to compare them, so I've posted what I found in a blogpost on Monthly Beauty Boxes here.

Does anyone else participate in a programme and how have you found it?

Thanks for the list. I don't participate in any of them. If I did I would fancy the 'Latest in Beauty'. I'll be ordering advent beauty calendars this year though. The only beauty TSVs that interest me are the Judith Williams and I don't always buy because I am not interested in cleansers.

I don't do any but have read about them. As I have mild roseaca I am careful what goes on my face, also :blush:, I am lucky as I am given loads of samples from SpaceNK and other places on a regular basis. I even make little goodie bags up for my hairdresser instead of a tip, she loves it.

But funny I was reading about them recently, the comments after the bloggers review was interesting. Now this was in America. Seems one they don't cater for anyone over 40 really, though a few girls in their early twenties did keep getting anti aging stuff usually L'Oreal. The first few drops are pretty good but then they start to get very samey and the sizes are small.

I subscribed to one for a while but I got sick of receiving products I either wouldn`t use or would have used had they been in the correct shade or colour. Too many nail polishes and too many small sizes in them for my taste. The one I subscribed to no longer exists which says it all. I recall reading an article about them a while ago and for the life of me I can`t remember which brand came out on top, I think it was one which dealt with organic brands.

I subscribed to one for a while but I got sick of receiving products I either wouldn`t use or would have used had they been in the correct shade or colour. Too many nail polishes and too many small sizes in them for my taste. The one I subscribed to no longer exists which says it all. I recall reading an article about them a while ago and for the life of me I can`t remember which brand came out on top, I think it was one which dealt with organic brands.

When I looked into this, there are some which you can choose exactly what you get each month, and also there are some where you can specify things that you definitely don't want to recieve. There's a lot more detail in my blogpost, Beauty All Boxed Up, I looked at 8 different schemes before choosing the LoveMe one. I also liked the look of the Wantable one, but wouldn't have asked my brother to spend that much. I think I'll give that a try when I get to the end of the 3 months of this one.

Latest posts

Back