Last Elemis TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flygal

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help me? I was put on waitlist for the last (anti ageing) TSV as mine failed to turn up.

They've sent me one today but the pro collagen illuminating balm doesn't have the little silver foil seal thing on it and I'm pretty sure my other one (in another collection) did. Can anyone confirm if theirs was sealed or not?

I'm pretty sure I've read on here before that qvc send out waitlist stuff that's been sent back and I'm thinking that the illuminating radiance balm may have been used.

It also looked a bit like it had all been chucked together in the box. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid? Lol!

Thanks in advance.

It was the smaller size not full size? I have the smaller size from another TSV and opened last month I don't remember there being a seal on it. But then again I wasn't paying attention. Usually Elemis do on full sizes I had it on the foot cream which I bought from ebay cheap.

I got the Xmas one with a small illuminating balm. I have not started that and just checked the tube, which DOES have a silver seal over the top of the tube.

It was the larger size. Funnily enough I have a smaller one too from another collection , which also does have a silver seal on so that's why I thought the big one should too but I'm still not sure!

I certainly wouldn't keep it, without the seal, the purpose of which is for hygiene reasons.

When I saw this thread I thought for one happy moment that the endless beauty TSV had been stopped. Just wishful thinking on my part as I know they are the most popular items with fellow formites.

just checked mine and it does have seal on it ring customer services and tell them thn they will send you a free p&p label i had an elemis tsv that did not cpontain PCMC rang them and they sent the free label and sent another one freee of charge

Can't comment on the tsv but I received a 50ml Balm in a sealed kit from Timetospa (Elemis direct) that was not foil-sealed so I would imagine they have manufactured some without seals. Any 15ml tubes in kits have always been sealed. I must admit I did find this odd as it being a newish to market product they were all manufactured after Elemis started foil-sealing their tubed products.

When I saw this thread I thought for one happy moment that the endless beauty TSV had been stopped. Just wishful thinking on my part as I know they are the most popular items with fellow formites.

Oh no lol! I didn't think of that! Didn't word it very well!

Ah ok so it sounds as though some of them are not sealed. Perhaps it's ok after all.

Just deciding wether I need another Elemis TSV :mysmilie_13::wonder::mysmilie_466:

Hope everyone got what they wanted and resisted what they didn't! Luckily I am rarely tempted by beauty shows cos I hardly ever watch. Jewellery and all other unnecessary items, now that is a different matter altogether .

Latest posts

Back