Joey Essex is bringing his book to Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear God. I wonder which presenter will have the lucky task of interviewing him. It will be interesting to see someone fawning over him. I mean JE seems an affable young man but............

I wouldn't even read it for free,what's it about how to make money by being as thick as a plank.
Lynn :mysmilie_51:

Not interested. Heard of him but that's it, presume he's yet another 'reality' show wannabe famous type. Yawn.

He seems a nice enough young man but thick as a brick. I don`t know if he is genuinely as thick as he acts or whether it`s put on. There`s no way he would have written the book himself and a ghost writer will have done all the work. Either way I won`t be buying it and can foresee it on the shelves in the £1 shop by Christmas.

Are we all Howie fans as we know how he is? I admit to enjoying Towie but I won't be buying the book. Parts of it will be sad too as he lost his mum when he was young. Glad he and Sam are getting back together, hope they manage it.

I'm sure like most people he's had his difficulties however he's one of those "famous for nothing" people who is not that bright and pretends to be even thicker than he actually is.
Joey Essex exemplifies the dumbed down, fickle, vacuous persona that fill the column inches these days. There must be a demand for it otherwise they wouldn't write it! If I couldn't tell the time on an analogue clock face I'd keep it quiet and learn - not make a big deal out of not knowing, and wearing a £100K Rolex. He seems to think the stupid act makes him endearing. A few years the Queen Mother had the Wombles at birthday party for the same reason. I didn't buy it. She was just an overprivileged old bag who spent many years in a gin-induced state of semi catatonia, running up a £300k overdraft at the Taxpayers' expense. She was nothing more than an old chav with a royal title.
Katie Price is another one that miraculously has stood the test of time. What for? Having some silicone tits?! I really don't get it!

I'm sure like most people he's had his difficulties however he's one of those "famous for nothing" people who is not that bright and pretends to be even thicker than he actually is.
Joey Essex exemplifies the dumbed down, fickle, vacuous persona that fill the column inches these days. There must be a demand for it otherwise they wouldn't write it! If I couldn't tell the time on an analogue clock face I'd keep it quiet and learn - not make a big deal out of not knowing, and wearing a £100K Rolex. He seems to think the stupid act makes him endearing. A few years the Queen Mother had the Wombles at birthday party for the same reason. I didn't buy it. She was just an overprivileged old bag who spent many years in a gin-induced state of semi catatonia, running up a £300k overdraft at the Taxpayers' expense. She was nothing more than an old chav with a royal title.
Katie Price is another one that miraculously has stood the test of time. What for? Having some silicone tits?! I really don't get it!

C'est la vie!

Nice enough lad but ....why? Katie price rent a gob...but I admire how she copes with her eldest special needs lad ...I wouldn't wish the worries she has with him on anybody .....but Joey Essex and Jodie Marsh ...don't get me started ...most of women on telly actually ...i like Fiona Phillips ...the only genuine downtown earth one I've seen on the goggle box....but Joey essex:mysmilie_10:....nice lad but the lights are on and nobody is home imho ....

Think he does play up to his stupidity but he's harmless ok he's famous for nothing not something i like but he's not harming anyone

They obviously think he will appeal to a QVC viewer - I will take that as an insult.

QVC have finally lost the plot!

Latest posts

Back