SkyGuide Error

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Have those forumites watching on Sky noticed an error in the SkyGuide listings? After 6am on Thursday, it seems that an hour has been lost and, for me at least, all the programmes on Sky are showing as being on an hour earlier than they should be and when compared to the QVC website guide. This means TSV shows are listed to start at 11pm and so on.

I noticed this (about the TSV times).
I wondered if they were bringing the launch show forward to 11pm, and changing their live hours from 8am to 1am.

Obviously not now that you've noticed an hour missing though.

I'd quite like an 11pm TSV launch, although thanks to SCW and others posting TSV details ahead of time I rarely stay up specially and watch the midnight launch.

That happened to the TV Guide last time the clocks changed - it seems to take them two or three weeks to catch up with the rest of us.

Something similar happened a few years ago, although that seemed to be to do with the clocks changing, which this clearly is not.

Something similar happened a few years ago, although that seemed to be to do with the clocks changing, which this clearly is not.

I reckon it is. The clocks went forward on 30th March and I noticed the problem on the Freeview Guide the day after that (and thought "here we go again"), then again three or four days later. Sky's programmes had stayed an hour behind. I don't know whether it's been consistently an hour behind since then because I don't look at the Guide every day - it may be that they've tried to put it right and it's gone wrong again, but I'm sure it started when the clocks changed.

the sky guide sometimes takes a while to be updated, and sky are planning updates to anyone who has a sky+hd box anyways as you'll soon be getting a new TV guide/planner layout... maybe its all contributing.

Latest posts

Back